potential game fair Cornwall

Ghostrider1979

Hi all,

Due to the lack of game fairs in the southwest im currently researching into planning my own. I have secured land now just need to fill it! Anyone got anything to offer stall wise? Anything to do with hunting, fishing, bush craft, customising of rifles etc welcome. Pm me for details if your interested in providing a stand. Price will be £15 for a day two pass.

Hi all,

Due to the lack of game fairs in the southwest im currently researching into planning my own. I have secured land now just need to fill it! Anyone got anything to offer stall wise? Anything to do with hunting, fishing, bush craft, customising of rifles etc welcome. Pm me for details if your interested in providing a stand. Price will be £15 for a day two pass.

sounds good to me.

i live in Kent, but Rosiebank22 (my brother) is in Cornwall and i'd travel down if it had a good selection of things to do and see, maybe some local gunshops will sponsor it and have stalls on there to get out there and raise a little cash and maybe raise some of their profiles. Maybe a local shoot will put on clay comp. Best of luck.

Depending on the date i may be able to get a club i attend to put on air rifle range. They already attend the local bi-annual country fair in Launceston. I have PM,d you my contact number. Cheers. Stan.

Cheers stan. Im thinking of sometime in august but need to show the person who i have acquired the land from potential.

I don't do it but I know a man who is very good :good:

Any chance yuan have a word about what im planning and would he be interested?

dont know if this helps deres a man at hucknall runs a shop called used tackle,got shop and lake at skeggy 2 ,does the dragon carp shop n website he does all the angling shows might be worth a phone call he does all the usual tackle and camo gears etc give im a bell he can only say yes or no.ps he,s cheeeep.both used tackle and dragon carp have websites on tinternet cheers from a devon/cornwall regular grockle :good: :good:

well things are looking good so far with regards to setting up a game fair down in cornwall. I have had various kind people on here pm me saying they can provide clay pigeon shooting, falconry, medieval battles, someone who has offered a hog roast etc. Now im free this evening im going to contact a few various gun shops around the southwest and Airgunner to see if they would like to attend the event. Thank you to all thats supporting me so far with this quest hopefully i can pull it off and make an enjoyable weekend for everyone who attends.

Ask the Cornwall field trial society they usual put on a scurry for local gamefairs,also try the local pasty companies to see if they want to rent a pitch,go through the phonebook and contact all the gunshops ,someone is bound to be interested.

Which area is it going to be held,i will be there. :good:

Ask the Cornwall field trial society they usual put on a scurry for local gamefairs,also try the local pasty companies to see if they want to rent a pitch,go through the phonebook and contact all the gunshops ,someone is bound to be interested.

Which area is it going to be held,i will be there. :good:

just off of menheniot. Still trying to gain interest at the moment.

Depending on dates and times, im sure i could gather some interest down my end. Both me and my dad would be more than happy to come and help out as well. If you pm me with some more info, i'll contact some local companies and try and get some feedback. Im off to helston gunsmiths on thursday morning to get some cartridges so could possibly have a chat with them about it.

Brett