Rapid 7 or Daystate Huntsman Classic

white flash

rapieeedooo all the way got one in .22 unreal accuracy nice heavy built to last gun no other gun on the marker feels as sturdy to me its the best piece of kit ive ever bought and there is a airgauge mod on the theoben website easy to fit to :)

Thankyou to all members for input.Just done a deal for Daystate Huntsman Classic .177.Scopes MTC viper,Harris bipod.Why i went daystate route was the company being better to deal with if any thing went wrong.Still like the rapid as a gun but not the company as i have herd bad press.THANKYOU AGAIN MEMBERS (Safe Shooting)cheers.

I had a Rapid 12 and though very accurate, i found fiddling around with the buddy bottle while charging and reattaching it. Kept blowing the seals on the bloody thing. Iv been looking at getting a FAC air rifle myself and the Huntsman is one iv been looking at for future purchase. But as most have said, shot count ways a major part. Rapids have high shot count in sub 12 lbs as in FAC. Huntsman has about 27 shots at 30ft lbs unless you go for the Air Ranger, wolf models which will be well over a grand. Perhaps having a look at the HW 100 could put a different twist on things, supposedly very accurate, quick fill tank and well under a grand.

ATB

DD