She said yes!!!!

ollie

talking to some creggan men this week Marty,they say cargin men are sub standard lol

Ohhhhh that's a real sore point with Cargin men,, Creggan to us are like our sworn enemies in the ole GAA stakes. Not bad lads really but dont spread it about lol......

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers mate :lol::lol: . Shes a city girl unfortunately :lol:

Sorry about that ole hand but you can't have it all lol,,my Mrs was the same but have her converted now. First thing you need to do is get her a good pair of wellies and get her out into the Glens and the big smoke will only be A distant memory to her....

Is that a Pina Colada you are drinking you ponce :lol:

If it is you shouldnt you be marrying a bloke. ? :lol: :lol:

I like girls with Frekles though...sign of great beauty :yes:

I'm sure you are trying to be funny here, but this question doesn't really make sense lad :unsure:

Another one getting married before me.

I'm holdin out rightly!!

Congrats again mate! :good:

Thanks mate, I'm sure you won't be far behind me.

Congratulations mate. Open a black ops account for future gun purchases and other shenanigans now! :good:

This is sound advice and needs to be done ASAP. In fact I've found it's better to have two 'stashes'. One that Mrs.Fudd can easily find with just a few quid in, and the main one hidden well away from prying eyes. That way when and if she finds the first one you can come out with some lame excuse about saving up for her birthday pressie or a special night out or whatever, which will get you extra brownie points, steak and chips and maybe a little special extra "something". ;) ;) ;)

P.S. Congratulations

Edited by Elmer Fudd.

What on earth has this got to do with Ollie's lovely fiancee?????

[/quote

doubt you need to read what I was responding to first before you comment, and it was only a bit of fun and Iam very very sure ollie understood what we were on about and didnt seem to have a problem with it.. Thank though for keeping us all in line.. :hmm: :hmm:

Believe me, I will be! :yes:

Don't think it mate, I think it'll def be the end of this year.

What on earth has this got to do with Ollie's lovely fiancee?????

I am not offended in the slightest with the thread going slightly off topic, it's only banter

doubt you need to read what I was responding to first before you comment, and it was only a bit of fun and Iam very very sure ollie understood what we were on about and didnt seem to have a problem with it.. Thank though for keeping us all in line.. :hmm: :hmm:

Yes I think Tweedledee was the one that initiated this chat, but like I said I don't mind. I also know what the rivalry is like between Creggan & Cargin, similar to a few teams we have in the Glens :good:

Congratulations! Speaking as someone who got married this month, I can say that your in for endless wedding fayres and annoyance from people trying to sell you overpriced ****...

remember, "marrage" is not a word its a sentence

Matt

Congratulations! Speaking as someone who got married this month, I can say that your in for endless wedding fayres and annoyance from people trying to sell you overpriced ****...

remember, "marrage" is not a word its a sentence

Matt

Not that bad surely :lol: :lol: I know iam the boss in our house My wife says its ok. :good: cheers ollie for above :good: :good: