what you got???

cockercas

so what have you got in your cabinet ???.

here's what occupies mine.

DSCF4195.jpg

DSCF4196.jpg

top to bottom

tikka T3 .243 laminated stainless

cz 527 .22 hornet

ruger 10/22

cz 452 .22

franchie 12bore (was my great granddads)

laurona 3in magnum 12bore

theres a webley and scott bolt action .410 in the cabinet, and a yildiz 20bore but my old mans borrowed it.

I know what guns are in my gun safe, no pictures, don,t think it wise to advertise, never know who is looking. Only my opinion.

Butch.

yet we dont know were each other lives,and its in most members sigs. seen as the mojority of people within 10miles know i have guns so im not to bothered.

thats a right collection .i use a franchi for pigeon shooting been after another 1 for a long time so if you want a good home for it let me know that 1 looks just like mine what model is it bud.les

il have a look in a min.

Is it me or is the scope on the .243 set exceptionally far back in comparison to the rest of your scopes?

yes pecars always have short eye relief, but ive only had 1 light 'pecar kiss'

Agh I see, bet that bloody hurts :oops: I'd be swapping it for a different personally I bet that comes sharp!

no it just brushed the side of my nose not enough to make you bothered. im used to shooting the old one with a mod on. and got the kiss when shooting the barrel in and not holding the gun properly.

This is all I need, my period accurate room clearance pistol. Thats a 1 candle power candle on there!

:good:

I've also got a 12b 686, cz452, 12b sable boxlock, and a .410 hushpower. But I don't use them much since I got the pistol.

tactical candle.jpg

this is how its donepoor show of guns. probably because everyone on here (except a select few) have seen to much lock stock and two smoking barrels and think ther spanish over and under is going to get stolen and used for a murder.

sorry les, it was my great granddads hopefully my son will be able to use it when he is big enough.

this is how its donepoor show of guns. probably because everyone on here (except a select few) have seen to much lock stock and two smoking barrels and think ther spanish over and under is going to get stolen and used for a murder.

sorry les, it was my great granddads hopefully my son will be able to use it when he is big enough.

thats brilliant to have your son with you with your grandads gun hope he makes a good one for all the family past and present.les

i struggle to wonder why someone wont show a pic of their guns on a shooting website......

your security arrangements wouldn't be compromised by showing a pic.......so long as you aren't lending us all a set of keys and telling us where the cabinet is located....and when you will be out etc.......

i guess you have a gun.....or you wouldn't be on a shooting forum.....so you dont need to put a pic up for me to know that if i burgled you i could have away with at least one firearm......but as i dont know who you are, where you live or the security arrangements at your house your gun(s) are safe