100 Magpies and counting

grasshopper

Although not the best picture,the Farmer found it amusing to send this one :rolleyes:

post-3981-0-83086200-1336823460.jpg

This is the 100th Magpie we have despatched since we started counting after the Pheasant Season (Feb 2nd)

With 8 shot and 92 caught in Larson traps.We still have another 3 alive and working well.

Also we so far have 87 Crows trapped,4 Weasels and 53 Squirrels :good:

Never saw this many Magpies about before we started,so it's a bonus...got to be doing some good for the local wildlife :yes:

Although not the best picture,the Farmer found it amusing to send this one :rolleyes:

post-3981-0-83086200-1336823460.jpg

This is the 100th Magpie we have despatched since we started counting after the Pheasant Season (Feb 2nd)

With 8 shot and 92 caught in Larson traps.We still have another 3 alive and working well.

Also we so far have 87 Crows trapped,4 Weasels and 53 Squirrels :good:

Never saw this many Magpies about before we started,so it's a bonus...got to be doing some good for the local wildlife :yes:

My hero...me and bro 11 so far

Everyone counts though

Mitch & Pippa ( British West Hartlepool ) :good:

Cracking work Geoff , it will be interesting to see if your wild game increases dramatically !

Cheers fellas :good:

Been unreal Mark,just been to 1 of the traps at 4 30 and there was another in with 1 in field near to it..farmers son just txt me that that 1 is now despatched also.

Other farmer just done his traps and got 2 maggies in 1 trap with 2 more sitting on the fence next to it. :blink:

He also had a Crow too. :good:

So now it's 104 down with 3 in traps :yes:

Good work but 10 magpies are worth one Carrion crow IMO. Get the maggies out the larsens and fill them all with Carrion crows, they are the real game killers!

The larsons the Magpies are in are a bit too small for Crows,we do have 3 bigger larsons and a ladder trap running for Crows tho :good:

I know what you mean,and i do feel as though i've done some good with each Carrion Crow removed :yes:

"Also we so far have 87 Crows trapped,4 Weasels and 53 Squirrels

Never saw this many Magpies about before we started,so it's a bonus...got to be doing some good for the local wildlife"

Crows, Weasels, & Magpies are part of the local wildlife,... :D

Here is no 108 :blink: just as well really,as the call bird the Farmers son was using was killed last night by something.

post-3981-0-57375400-1337085214.jpg

This 1 will replace it and i will set a fen trap next to the larson,hopefully nail the culprit :yp:

Pheasants are driving the farmer nuts..he had 3 in traps yesterday :lol: seems dog food is the way to go not wheat eh? :hmm::P

Here is no 108 :blink: just as well really,as the call bird the Farmers son was using was killed last night by something.

post-3981-0-57375400-1337085214.jpg

This 1 will replace it and i will set a fen trap next to the larson,hopefully nail the culprit :yp:

Pheasants are driving the farmer nuts..he had 3 in traps yesterday :lol: seems dog food is the way to go not wheat eh? :hmm::P

I have just moved the trap in my back garden a few yards. It is chattering away so hopefully... :good:

Mitch & Pippa ( British West Hartlepool )