Hello from Carlisle

Like many others, I thought I had better say a proper hello.

I actually don't do any pigeon shooting or anything else for that matter. What I do though is punch little holes in paper and card targets, sometimes a long way away. I also do a little clay shooting.

I own a few rifles:

CZ 452, Ruger 10/22, Marlin 1894, Remington 700 (in .308 and .223), S200, S400, Daystate Mk4 IS and as of yesterday a Bettinsoli 12g.

I shoot at Carlisle Small Arms Club at least once a week and wasn't quick enough out the door at the last AGM and ended up with the priviledged position of Club Secretary.

where you bin like 2 years and 1st post lol hope you have good time on here from a not so sunny doncaster

swiss

Swiss Tony: That's a damn good question. I think I am suffering from a rare strain of lead poisioning from handling air pellets that affects memory.

Is that you Adrian ????

Jerry, I forgot to say...nearly every time I open an arigun mag, I see you inside it.

Are you classed as Shooting Royalty now?...Sir Jerry of Rifle or something like that.

Not sure if I bow, courtesy or just sprinkle rose petals at your feet if I see you in person these days. :D

Jerry, I forgot to say...nearly every time I open an arigun mag, I see you inside it.

Are you classed as Shooting Royalty now?...Sir Jerry of Rifle or something like that.

Not sure if I bow, courtesy or just sprinkle rose petals at your feet if I see you in person these days. :D

Just Jerry will do mate ,, hows things with you ? i am thinking of joining a shooting club again (targets) what nights do you shoot at your club ?

must get something sorted

Hi Bud

and welcome aboard I am also from Carlisle

oh an hello Jerry long time ho hear!

regards

Sacha

Hi Sacha hows it going mate ?