Oops

njc110381

If only everybody was honest about their mishaps....... I have had a few thats for sure

Quite..

In the time before time! When my dad had an H A Viva van, he would take me out at night over a farm to get a few rabbits for ferret food.

With a few too the .410, one rabbit came out of the crops and was bouncing to cover!

I can still see it know, hop hop bang and a you #### from my dad as I had shot the near side wing mirror clean off….. :D

Viva van is long gone but still got my Dad

TEH

The best one i know happened last summer.my mate shot a fox in a snare with his 12 bore from 2 yards away,he just clipped the foxes head but shot sraight through an aluminium irrigation pipe which was in the grass behind the fox.the pipe was live with 10bar water pressure it nearly knocked him off his feet.we still dont know if the fox died from the shot or drowned.

bornfree

mate of mine was his rimmy back in the car after a fox venture and accidently shot his seat. wee stil dont no were the bullet went. silly mistake to make but it happens. i make sure i dont get in the car until hes packed up ha ha

I think I'd be making sure not to go anywhere near him when he's handling a gun as he's incapable of following simple safety procedures - such as having the bolt back.

how was it that shot himself in the foot a little while ago. anyone know how he is now...

...and can we have a new updated photo please

I remember that - quality! In this thread? He did it on 29 Nov 11, posted his thread on 1 Dec 11 and hasn't logged back on since 2 Dec 11! I suspect he's given up shooting or died of embarrasment! I don't have an updated photo, but here's the original:

post-36722-0-55852900-1322753698.jpg