Jubilee & 2012 in general

CZ550Kevlar

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing that really pees me off is our national anthem god save the queen nothing about the rest of us poor people we do not matter why cannot we have something like the Americans have land of the free seems a bit more appropriate on in 2012 I would think.

the star spangled banner started out as a English drinking song :lol:

It's absolutely fantastic it has a great story attached to it and will be a part of our heritage for many a year to come!

Jeeeeez I'm off and never coming back! Too many moaners!

Ps I'm six foot four twenty two stone and built like a brick S?();:432 so watch it!

Lampy

beefcake1128513775851718750.jpg

Off topic completely, i would like the uploading of pictures on the site stopped. Just bugs me, anyone else?

Why? And what do you mean? Hot linked images or images uploaded to the sites server? What is your issue with it, bandwidth? Do you not like to look at pictures? Are you worried about using up your personal bandwidth? Do your eyes bleed from the colours?

Well the shooting pictures section would be an odd place with out them.

:shoot::shaun:

Why? And what do you mean? Hot linked images or images uploaded to the sites server? What is your issue with it, bandwidth? Do you not like to look at pictures? Are you worried about using up your personal bandwidth? Do your eyes bleed from the colours?

Well the shooting pictures section would be an odd place with out them.

:shoot::shaun:

Shut up

the bbc is in full on propaganda.

they are comparing waiting for the queens boat in the rain to Dunkirk.

if you dont like it why dont you simply keep out of it and stop posting your inane comments and pics

or is that the arty leftie side of things for you, I for one think its a cracking thing something for the Uk to proud of and respect, and I notice for once the throngs of people in london lining the Thames have a very pale complexexion :good:

KW

if you dont like it why dont you simply keep out of it and stop posting your inane comments and pics

or is that the arty leftie side of things for you, I for one think its a cracking thing something for the Uk to proud of and respect, and I notice for once the throngs of people in london lining the Thames have a very pale complexexion :good:

KW

because I live in the uk and its embarrassing. we are just stuck in the past.

because I live in the uk and its embarrassing. we are just stuck in the past.

how the hell is it embarrassing? are you not proud of your heritage or do you simply think its trendy to be a knocker

KW

are you being serious? the Americas have a vast navy fleet and we have a rowing boat.

what happened to ruling the waves.

Id imagine that the majority of our navy are out on operations....Probably a little more important...As for the Americans...

They need a massive fleet,they **** everyone in the world off.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yet another light hearted thread decends into an arguement...

Edited by smig4373