Jubilee & 2012 in general

CZ550Kevlar

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez there are some right miserable old **** on here ready to leech the joy out of anything positive :/ I'm having a great day, and it makes it even better thinking of all the joyless, embittered old Meldrews frothing at the mouth about it all :lol:

God save the Queen!

jubilee_weekend_bunting.jpg

nope.

I am all for expanding uk territory and I don't have a problem with the monarchy.

To be perfectly frank...i coundnt give a monkeys...you lot argue amongst yourselves...Seems that people will argue that blacks white just to get a reaction..you girls have fun..

are you being serious? the Americas have a vast navy fleet and we have a rowing boat.

what happened to ruling the waves.

yes very serious unlike your left wing carping,I could not give a toss about who rules the waves thats not what today is about its about the British celebrating a very British thing IE 60 years reign from our present queen, along with monarchy and its heritage, a heritage I for one am proud of, and wont give up because its "trendy" one day when you grow up to be a big lad you will understand till then you will remain a bigger one than dolly busters left :lol:

KW

like it or not we are all her subjects. passports have the royal emblem on them etc etc. and yes i would have been long haired and fought on the winning side in the civil war. when we play the convicts in the ashes it gives me huge amounts of childish joy to sing "God save your gracious Queen"

The photo and text are incorrect - I guess the Telegraph are having a downer on someone. You can clearlt see aircraft carriers in the photo - which in one part purports to be taken in 1897. There were no aircraft carriers in 1897; why would there be - the Wright Bros first powered flight wasn't until 1903!!

The photo is actually the Spithead review of 1953 -part of the Queen's Coronation celebrations. BUT, it still isn't what it seems. The review is of the NATO fleet - not the British Navy!!! We have never had so many fighting ships of our own. There were vessels fro all NATO allies & even the Russians sent some out of respect to the new Monarch.

We have never had a vast navy - not since Elizabeth ! really. BUT, we have ships of iron and men of oak!!! A tiny island, not invaded and conquered for over 1000 years. Hurrah for us, hurrar for our Queen and 'baluga off ' to all the dodgy reporters!!!

So there... :P :P

beefcake1128513775851718750.jpg

Dam wrong forum! Sorry on this forum I'm a crack shot who can't talk too much about my past due to my previous military service! I must keep an eye on my forums!

:lol:

Lampy

Ps I'm also grate at fishin veri intelignt and will leave the forum if you

Keep pikin on me !

Sorry Zapp

I personally did not see the big deal in it all..but now seen a bit on telly and it has got me really interested and I do actually care about it all now..The queen has been "in charge" for 60 years now and seen and dealt with soo much change in that time and it makes me proud !!!

are you being serious? the Americas have a vast navy fleet and we have a rowing boat.

what happened to ruling the waves.

We have a Monarch and thousands of years of history,the Americans have a bloke they vote in every couple of years and are only a couple of hundred years old.

Chill, enjoy it for the joyous occasion its supposed to be.

Gloriana+afloat.jpg

oh my god, I just read that the country has just spent ONE MILLION POUNDS building this rowing boat for the queen.

it looks completely retarded, it's like something from the wacky races or a flint stones car.

£44 million less than we flush down the EU toilet every single day of the week. The Queen has stood selflessly in the service of this country every day of her adult life and will no doubt continue until her death. She was a reluctant monarch who would have preferred to remain a wife and mother, but duty landed in her lap and she has discharged it without stint or complaint, and with no thought to self. I cannot think of a single politician who has or will do the same or anything close to it. The scandal is that we take so much of what she does for granted and spend so little in thanks.

:unsure:

Why?

I'm getting carried away with the celebrations and homebrew!

I take back my sorry it was meant for Nickbeardo!

I must say the Royal family and these great events do benefit hugely from the female Middletons!

Go Pippa go!

Still the best Nation in the world!

Lampwick the beefcake!

Gloriana+afloat.jpg

oh my god, I just read that the country has just spent ONE MILLION POUNDS building this rowing boat for the queen.

it looks completely retarded, it's like something from the wacky races or a flint stones car.

the oars dont even reach the water... :lol: :lol:

mikky

Anyone see the artists door on the Millenium bridge?

I reckon he's missed the point?

My little boys painted better on my walls!!

Go Pippa go!

Lampy the half tiddly

God bless The Queen she looks like she's having a great time.

you mean token?

must have went to an "artschool" in the wirral

KW

well I for one appreciated his post colonial effort :good:

you interested in art KW?