Fox pro

Archie-fox

well done buddy thats quite a big cub compared to the size of them up here have thought about getting a fox pro myself would you say its worth the money?

Hi mate..

Was a nice big cub..and as for the fox pro I would say its worth the money but the grass is still long on most of my areas so could only try in one or two places..

yep the fox pro will help at certain times with certain calls especially with cubs. I've got areas it always works well and ones it doesn't depending how clued up they are, as ever its an extra bit of kit to carry but the big advantage to most other callers is it gets them to where you want to shoot them not where you are standing

Well Done Rich mate. :good: Yes the fox pro is a great bit of kit to have.Bought mine off my buddy Steve and he put some great calls on it.Any one thinking of getting one should try Stevennicknack on here a great lad to deal with. :good:

[/quote

thats were this one came from...top bloke to deal with.

and a spare call card..worth every penny.

hope all is well with you terry...

baby rabbit got me this cub...

but distressed chicken/mouse squeeker seems to bring them in...

to be honest you can taylor your call to the area your shooting, if its on a farm with chickens try the distressed chicken..on fresh cut grass where you might find foxes out looking for mice try the mouse squeeker..same for distressed phesant call..

but as was said to me only put it on soung level 3/4 as not to spook the foxes.. :good::good:

Just ordered one what call is the most productive thanx .

Hi Paul,They all bring them in it's just a case of trying the calls out,I tend to start with 1 of the rabbit ones if that fails switch to another call.The chicken,ducklings,pheasant,all work if fox is giving them trouble around pens,ponds etc. Very good for cubs.

Hope to see you tomorrow in gamefair. Terry

baby rabbit got me this cub...

but distressed chicken/mouse squeeker seems to bring them in...

to be honest you can taylor your call to the area your shooting, if its on a farm with chickens try the distressed chicken..on fresh cut grass where you might find foxes out looking for mice try the mouse squeeker..same for distressed phesant call..

but as was said to me only put it on soung level 3/4 as not to spook the foxes.. :good::good:

:good: :good: :good: Thing ok here Rich be in touch soon.Terry :good:

Well done :good: let us know how U get on with getting the rest of them. For over 20yrs now I have used all kinds of calls / callers I now have compiled my own CD with calls on them for all situations. If any one on here wants one send me a PM and I will inform U what I have at what price I will sell one. :yes:

Cheapper for PW members than I have them for on that well known auction site. :good:

I & all my shooting M8`s have them and they all have had good results with them.