What FAC's are out there with easy cocking ?

30-6

I am finding that with my AA s410 fac, due to problems with carpal tunnel / tennis elbow it is very painful to pull the bolt back to cock the gun. Is there any fac's out there that have an easy, light pull on the bolt which will put out 30 ft/lbs in .22 ? Or is it only the daystates i think, which are electronically worked.

If you like your Air arms they do a side lever action which is really easy to use.

I have it on my AA S410 Xtra FAC and its also on the S510.

Best bet is to go into your Dealers and try one out for yourself.

Or maybe you should just stop digging carpel tunnels and playing tennis! :lol:

:good:

Edited by peek-at

I am finding that with my AA s410 fac, due to problems with carpal tunnel / tennis elbow it is very painful to pull the bolt back to cock the gun. Is there any fac's out there that have an easy, light pull on the bolt which will put out 30 ft/lbs in .22 ? Or is it only the daystates i think, which are electronically worked.

Hi 30-6, go to your local gunshop and ask about the Air arms S510.22 sideleaver fac extra

its one that might suit you with your problems, cannot think of any others apart from the FX Verminator in fac

but thats pretty pricey,

i hope this is of help to you.

atb brian

Ask your Doctor for Sodium Diclofenac they work wonders for my joints and tennis elbow. :good:

It used to crucify me to use a drill or a hammer or carry a gun for a long time. :good:

HW 100 side lever cocking very smooth and super accurate Rifle. :good:

Hatsan AT44 28 ftlb side lever cocking Walther Barrel very accurate and very cheap for the quality of Rifle you get it matched my HW100 shot for shot. :good:

I sold my HW100 for £750 and bought three AT44 1 in .177 1 in .22 and 1 in .25cal and i love them all my biggest problem now is which one to take out hunting. :wacko:

.177 cal for crows and pigeons .22 cal for bunnys .25 cal for rat jobs. :unsure:

You get 2x 10 shot mags air gauge on each tube and inter changable air tubes thats is very handy. :good:

Hope you feel better soon good luck. :good:

Happy :shoot::shoot::shoot:

Cheers for the replies, to be honest never thought about a sidlever instead of a bolt. Will get myself down to the RFD and see if he has one to look at. I bet though i would get a rubbish trade in price and it's is absolutely mint, showroom condition, never been out in the rain and used very little, having a sub 12 ft/lbs, .22 lr and .17 hmr as well.

Does anyone use a carbine FAC ?, not really worried about shot count, only accuracy up to 40 or 50 yds. Around farmyards etc. Are carbines a good option for FAC air, or is it better to stick to a standard lenght barrel ?

I would go for Standard for the Air tube length at 25 to 30 ftlb you only get about 20 to 25 full power shots. :good:

With a carbine you would be forever filling it up and humping a bottle about with you. :no:

My Hatsan AT44 are running at 28 ftlb and i get 20 to 30 shoots before filling to 200 bar. :yes:

All three of my Hatsans have the wood stocks but i like wood but i was surprised at how much lighter the synthetic stock ones are which might be better for your tennis elbow. :good:

I ordered my Hatsans of Edgar Brothers and i only paid £260 each with 12 months warrantee.

They came with 2x 10shot mags and Silencer. :yahoo:

You could put your AA s410 on here or GUNSTAR if you really want to part with it. :sad1:

Or just keep it its not costing anything in your cabinet and we all need a spare gun. :lol: don`t we. That`s what i tell her :devil: anyway. :lol:

Happy :shoot::shoot::shoot: