******* bargains or what????

sako751sg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: pm sent re- choke gauge

Not sure why the laughing smillies,but PM sent for guage fella.

"ideal for everything from weightlifting to shirtlifting"

An inspired quote.

I know you are wanting it,but nay sure if your the weightlifting or the shirtlifting type.I tossed a coin,and you lost. :no::D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

brass choke guage for me please

Hi fella.Sold pending im afraid but if it falls through ill give a shout if your still after it.

hi mate ; if the cortland 444 fly line wf6i is new / unused and its the blue one - i will take it :good:

Its brand new fella,never been oot the box and not only is blue,its actually the sexy one listed as ICE Blue,and i wont even charge any more for it.Ill pm in a wee while,as im in the middle of a pint of tennents and it would be criminal to spend too long away from it. :drinks:

PW Gold.

Whenever I think I have seen it all on here someone comes along and out does themselves.

Good luck with the sale! :good:

P.S. one of the Herts boys is thinking of selling one of those midge suits too. You aren't selling a sock for an Action Man by any chance? :lol:

If no numpty had taken that ****ty magnet thingy bobby I will take it for a tenner as you clearly don't want it as sure my 3 year old will find a use for it

Archi

Nay sure where you get this idea that's it's '''' when I think it's an excellent bit of kit now there is interest.Actually there is a bidding war on it at the moment and the price is going thought the roof,honest guv. However,gies £12.50 for it and your wee fella has an ideal window breaker for when he starts joy riding.

Dave................. I am scared for life :blink: :blink: :blink: Let me know if the dog rucksack falls through loon ;)

Tam,Tam,Tam,forget the Harkila keech,you know Lynette will get moist seeing you in the midge suit.The rucksack has a few for it if it doesn't go I'm afraid.

Nay sure where you get this idea that's it's '''' when I think it's an excellent bit of kit now there is interest.Actually there is a bidding war on it at the moment and the price is going thought the roof,honest guv. However,gies £12.50 for it and your wee fella has an ideal window breaker for when he starts joy riding.

Tam,Tam,Tam,forget the Harkila keech,you know Lynette will get moist seeing you in the midge suit.The rucksack has a few for it if it doesn't go I'm afraid.

Dave, Dave, Dave, Lynelle is moist after seeing you in it - she ****** herself laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: