Airpro decoys or hypa flaps

I want to get some air pro,s or hypa flaps but not sure on the one,s to get I have seen the hypa flaps in action and they are not to bad but haven't seen the air pro,s working who has what sort and do you find they work ok

Air pros are **** mate, dont waste your money :good:

Hypers are best on calm days (little or no wind) and used over standing/ laid crops.

The best decoy, dead birds. keep 2 in the freezer and defrost them the night before you go out :good:

tell, you what buy the air pro's first, then when you realise they are carp sell them later in the pigeon fancier's weekly, and then get a pair of hypa's, plus you could always use the clever little feature in the top right hand corner called "search"

KW

tell, you what buy the air pro's first, then when you realise they are carp sell them later in the pigeon fancier's weekly, and then get a pair of hypa's, plus you could always use the clever little feature in the top right hand corner called "search"

KW

If every question was only ever asked once there would't be much discussion going on the forum!

The subject heading was clear, you could have just skipped past the post.

Give the fella a break.....

Cos

If every question was only ever asked once there would't be much discussion going on the forum!

Cos

Well said Cosd

On another forum I use and every other post receives a use the search function answer , hardly conductive to a lively forum is it :unsure:

I want to get some air pro,s or hypa flaps but not sure on the one,s to get I have seen the hypa flaps in action and they are not to bad but haven't seen the air pro,s working who has what sort and do you find they work ok

Hypa flappers all day long mate I use one on a floater works a treat, I always have dead birds for the magnet though.

Cos

its not a case of being funny there must be a hundred posts on hypa's V airpro, its all there if you type in a few words in the search bar, so no it aint a question of it being asked once it's a question of how many times do you answer the same sodding question. ;)

KW

• 3 weeks later...

Cos

well said

i think sort of tread needs updatting as the equipment is tested more and more and over a longer time and things come to light.

any way Hypa seem the best.