Pic of new cocker pups.

eccles

post-40804-0-27431200-1341682480.jpgMates Pups Dam by FTCH Wetlands Abe. Sire my dog by FTCH Chyknell Gold Star x my Mallowdale bitch by FTCH Mallowdale Rackatear x Chyknell Bella my pup is the one far right Gold Dog. Only a couple of weeks old look great seen them today. :good:

post-40804-0-16367700-1341681666.jpg

Edited by eccles

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pups. I am looking into buying a Cocker pup at the moment and I have to admit the Golden ones are very striking looking.

Hi Ollie,they are nice pups should make great working trial dogs.I've taken the gold dog as stud fee but he will be up for sale or swap for a cocker bitch.Need a Black,chocolate,or gold bitch must be well bred and different pedigree to my stud dog.

There where bitches in this litter owner of bitch good mate of mine and his son and cousin wanted bitches so i let them have them. :good: And i need a bitch with dif ped anyway.Terry

ugly things....i will gladly take one off your hands free of charge..just so you dont get stuck with them :lol::lol: ....

there looking well.

atb with them

Coming on great, strong pups all sold soon as they where born,that's unless any off them are time wasters :angry: