cutting at last happy days are back

swiss.tony

Was board after work so took a ride over to see if owt was cut 1st field combine picking rape up got 3 barley 3 grass and 1 rape down at min not many birds about at min so thought id check zero on WMR ready for bunnys soon .

on way back the combine had just packed up as i got there had no decoys or nets just 12g so sat in ditch under a tiny flight line and managed 15 crows and 12 pigeons in 2hrs before my *** was killing me back tommro with full tackle .

fingers crossed for a big bag full

post-23051-0-27120000-1343424001.jpg

Edited by swiss.tony

Sorry I couldn't join you mate - my head was well and truely full of cotton wool today. Great to see that you had a good day though.

Still trying to fathom what exactly is the deal with me getting a chuffin' cold during the warmest weather that we've had all year.

Sorry I couldn't join you mate - my head was well and truely full of cotton wool today. Great to see that you had a good day though.

Still trying to fathom what exactly is the deal with me getting a chuffin' cold during the warmest weather that we've had all year.

no worrys you did not miss much mate there will be far to much to go at soon

maybe bad dose of hay fever