Monday Madness Kent

dunganick

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coordinates: 51° 10' 29.5" N 0° 25' 31.2" E

Post Code: TN12 7DG

Nearest Main Road: Pearsons Green Road, Paddock Wood (Tonbridge)

My satnav (mapquest data based) didn't know how to get there exactly (the last bit) so the Lat/Long might be useful for anyone in a similar situation who's not been there before :(

About 6.30AM i reckon.

I have just put the postcode in the sat nav so I can then sleep all the way there. :(

Where is this Kent..............France?!?!?!?!?

Last time I went to Tonbridge it took me 1 1/2hr, jesus we got to bisley in 1 3/4hrs from Feering and had to wait for it to start for 1/2 hr and that was after wasting 1/2hr at Clackett Lane services too.

As for satnav and you falling asleep, would I know any difference if you were awake. :no::D:D

You bunch of satnav gaylordians.

Just because you have had shooting lessons at every clay ground south of watford and know where they all are. :( :no::D

Haven't made any difference though you still can't shoot. :D

Where is this Kent..............France?!?!?!?!?

Last time I went to Tonbridge it took me 1 1/2hr, jesus we got to bisley in 1 3/4hrs from Feering and had to wait for it to start for 1/2 hr and that was after wasting 1/2hr at Clackett Lane services too.

As for satnav and you falling asleep, would I know any difference if you were awake.

We got to bisley in 13/4 on a saturday not a monday morning. We need to be there at 9.00am don't we?

I reckon if we leave mine any later than 7.00 then the dartford crossing will be a nightmare.