Monday Madness Kent

dunganick

Vous êtes un mauvais homme, vous avez été interdit par la loi et vous le savez, ce serait négligent de nous vous fournir avec les munitions - vous savez ceci bien que

Your translation reads as follows: -

You are a poor man, you were forbidden by law and you know it, it would be neglectful to provide you us with ammunitions - you know this definitely that

I must admit I cheated somewhat, got it translated off the net as my schoolboy french extends to weather, beer, fish, beer, addresses, beer........you get the idea :D

Je ne comprend pas, Pin!

Je suis un constructeur.

Rob.

Builder or not! Vous avez dit que nous pratiquerions des lapins, et les lapins que nous pratiquerons !

translates as: -

You said that we would play rabbit, and the rabbits whom we shall play! That sounds abit kinky that PIN, not sure I want to play with you now :):D:lol: :(

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all gassed up

1000 shells bought today

hopefully will need some more next weekend :):lol:

i am particularly looking forward to whoever makes the first complete *** of themselves so we can rib them on here for months to come :D:D (so long as it ain't me)

I can pretty much guarantee that's going to be me, I have broad shoulders though :(

I believe that Ernyha will always see to it that we have good weather and a bloody good day out.

Rob. :lol:

Excuse my ignorance having only been on the forum for just under 2 weeks, but who was Ernyha? I noted that Monday madness was dubbed Ernyha memorial day, but wasn't sure if it was a play on words or an actual PWer. I see from above that he was a PW-er and as i say forgive my asking, but I would like to know more about him as I am going to be there on monday myself. :)

I believe that Ernyha will always see to it that we have good weather and a bloody good day out.

Rob. :D

Excuse my ignorance having only been on the forum for just under 2 weeks, but who was Ernyha? I noted that Monday madness was dubbed Ernyha memorial day, but wasn't sure if it was a play on words or an actual PWer. I see from above that he was a PW-er and as i say forgive my asking, but I would like to know more about him as I am going to be there on monday myself. :lol:

I didn't have the pleasure myself, but he was a Moderator, favourable of the odd pint and as far as that goes, a top man in my estimation. Those that knew him will have more to say, I never had the pleasure, I drink to the man though, regardless.

:)

Cheers Pin, at least I know now. :)

From your early post, I know I feel the same only two days to go and we're ging to be at the biggest gunfest this side of the Medway, legends in our own lunchboxes. But first I have a little matter of thrashing Mr Cavie at a spot of Whiting bashing tomorrow on Walton on the Naze pier. I have to do this as Monday he's going to be unbearable, he generally beats me at Clays apart from Skeet, so I have to turn to other methods. :D

Trouble is he's also going to be unbearable tomorrow after Merlin his ESS made its first (and 2nd) retrieve for real wildfowling. (Seriously though, its been long and hard and I wish him and Merlin many happy days shooting together. Lets hope he's good at beating on my syndicate shoot!!!!) :lol:

Ernyha was one of the moderators on PW when I first joined. He was always obliging when asked for advice and was always one for the craic.

He sadly went from this earth just over a year ago and is now remembered with a annual clay shoot in his memory. Last years was attended by Dunganick, LB, LB's mate Sid, Snotty, Martincavie and myself.

We had a great day together, the weather was fine and warm and we all hit a few clays on sporting, skeet and fitasc layouts.

Looking forward to meeting up again on Monday chaps.

Rob.

Rob. :yp:

Excuse my ignorance having only been on the forum for just under 2 weeks, but who was Ernyha? I noted that Monday madness was dubbed Ernyha memorial day, but wasn't sure if it was a play on words or an actual PWer. I see from above that he was a PW-er and as i say forgive my asking, but I would like to know more about him as I am going to be there on monday myself. :lol:

good luck guys, have a great day out, someone please tell me the true score of LB, rumour has it a little embelishment may go on.

good luck and cheers Ernyha :rolleyes::lol: keep an eye on them for PW .

Martin

Don't worry Martin, I will tell the truth when all is done and dusted. B)

Rob.

Cheers Pin, at least I know now. :rolleyes:

From your early post, I know I feel the same only two days to go and we're ging to be at the biggest gunfest this side of the Medway, legends in our own lunchboxes. But first I have a little matter of thrashing Mr Cavie at a spot of Whiting bashing tomorrow on Walton on the Naze pier. I have to do this as Monday he's going to be unbearable, he generally beats me at Clays apart from Skeet, so I have to turn to other methods. B)

Trouble is he's also going to be unbearable tomorrow after Merlin his ESS made its first (and 2nd) retrieve for real wildfowling. (Seriously though, its been long and hard and I wish him and Merlin many happy days shooting together. Lets hope he's good at beating on my syndicate shoot!!!!) :lol:

I must post this before SS get's on here, he didn't thrash me at whiting bashing today as there weren't any caught. I did however catch the only fish we had, which was a very small dab. So I am going to be unbearable all the way there. And he will put up with it as he wants to try my side by side.

Out of about 30 anglers on the pier today we only witnessed two fish being caught, so a bad day all round.But what the hell, a bad days fishing is better than a good day wandering around the shops with her indoors.

Cheers Pin, at least I know now. :rolleyes:

From your early post, I know I feel the same only two days to go and we're ging to be at the biggest gunfest this side of the Medway, legends in our own lunchboxes. But first I have a little matter of thrashing Mr Cavie at a spot of Whiting bashing tomorrow on Walton on the Naze pier. I have to do this as Monday he's going to be unbearable, he generally beats me at Clays apart from Skeet, so I have to turn to other methods. :yp:

I must post this before SS get's on here, he didn't thrash me at whiting bashing today as there weren't any caught. I did however catch the only fish we had, which was a very small dab. So I am going to be unbearable all the way there. And he will put up with it as he wants to try my side by side.

Out of about 30 anglers on the pier today we only witnessed two fish being caught, so a bad day all round.But what the hell, a bad days fishing is better than a good day wandering around the shops with her indoors.

What MC failed to say is that it wasn't the only fish caught, my six year old daughter managed to catch a whiting albeit in his drop net about the same size in length as his dab. But still rain held off and she pestered him rather than me so good day all round really.

The best bit being my daughter deciding that as it was boring not catching fish she would play with the bait, be it Mackeral, squid, Lug or the hermits we caught in the drop net. Glad she's not squimish, which means she can have her own rod next time, rather than trying to nick MC's. B) :lol: