A few cubs last night

FOXHUNTER1

I phoned Ratcherman last night to see if he wanted to have a look out on the lamp to one of my permissions as 4 hay fields had been cut. I told him to bring his rifle and I would be lamp man.

We lamped the cut fields and to my surprise saw nothing on them :hmm:

Then a roe doe burst through a hedge quickly followed by a buck in hot pursuit. We watched them for around 5 minutes or so to see if the buck got his leg over as he was right up her *** but I then caught the ruby eyes of a fox in the next field which was uncut.

I squeaked and it screamed in to around 40 yds , Ratch dropped it with his .22/250 :D No 1 in the bag.

Lamped the other fields and still saw nothing so went back to where the 1st fox was shot and I spied another.. Another squeak and again this one flew in to around 80 yds ... No 2 in the bag :D

We then lamped the cut fields again and spotted another , 70 yards away No 3 in the bag.

Next field was another , squeaked this one in to about 15 yards , No 4 in the bag. :D:good:

A really good night , great calling and shooting seeing as could only lamp about 1/4 of the farm. Rang farmer today and hes cut another 3 fields today so its out again tomorrow night to pick up some more :D

bugsy004.jpg

I phoned Ratcherman last night to see if he wanted to have a look out on the lamp to one of my permissions as 4 hay fields had been cut. I told him to bring his rifle and I would be lamp man.

We lamped the cut fields and to my surprise saw nothing on them :hmm:

Then a roe doe burst through a hedge quickly followed by a buck in hot pursuit. We watched them for around 5 minutes or so to see if the buck got his leg over as he was right up her *** but I then caught the ruby eyes of a fox in the next field which was uncut.

I squeaked and it screamed in to around 40 yds , Ratch dropped it with his .22/250 :D No 1 in the bag.

Lamped the other fields and still saw nothing so went back to where the 1st fox was shot and I spied another.. Another squeak and again this one flew in to around 80 yds ... No 2 in the bag :D

We then lamped the cut fields again and spotted another , 70 yards away No 3 in the bag.

Next field was another , squeaked this one in to about 15 yards , No 4 in the bag. :D:good:

A really good night , great calling and shooting seeing as could only lamp about 1/4 of the farm. Rang farmer today and hes cut another 3 fields today so its out again tomorrow night to pick up some more :D

bugsy004.jpg

That’s the way to do it....squeak run bang...very good :yes:

TEH