Men's trap qualifier results

HDAV

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh give over. Maze Clays looks like utter horse manure. :sly:

It's posts such as this that make me wish there was a "Like" button on this forum, well more along the lines of an "I Agree" button.

Funny old world, a doddering old **** in complete agreement with a cider swigging, pizza eating, traffic cone wearing student, who'd of believed it?

Potter

Some of you should study the Olympic Charter, UK Sports directive as i have, our rights to be enshrined in these charters, but like all things in this sport if you are not represented you are in the wilderness, i sat on the International Board when Double Trap was being proposed, you are only there to support the board, fitasc sporting makes the figures look good, Hugh Smith has resigned because at long last he has come to the same conclusion as i had, its not for sporting shooters, he is trying to find support for another sporting organisation. We should all give him that support.

Whatever my personal views we should never overlook the huge success of winning a gold from any direction in this sport, we have to put possitive spin on gun ownership, it all helps our case.

Dennis