Hi from Renfrewshire

MagiKelly

Just signed up as I got my first permission last week.

Used to shoot airguns lots 30 years ago but starting work and getting married all got in the way. Started shooting again about a year ago and got my shotgun ticket. Was shooting clays but really wanted to get a permission and get onto live game.

Long story short I now have permission over a few fields for pigeon, corridas and rabbits. Need to check about geese too as there is a flock of Canada Geese that visits and only a few weeks till their open season.

My other interests include canoeing (I run a canoe forum), I do some leatherwork, I'm a magician and a dozen other interests. Too many hobbies not enough time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate welcome to the forum I met you a few year ago you were doing a camp and canoe trip up at loch venachar I've been a member.

Of your forum ever since I also do a bit of open canoeing camping but my first love is shooting

Thanks. I didn't think I could be the only canoeist on here ;)

It was shooting in my youth that got me into the outdoors and eventually into canoeing but like yourself shooting / hunting has always been my first love.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. I didn't think I could be the only canoeist on here ;)

It was shooting in my youth that got me into the outdoors and eventually into canoeing but like yourself shooting / hunting has always been my first love.

I'm another boater (kayak & canoe)... not too far from Loch Venachar as it goes (Aberfoyle). I've shifted most of my outdoor activities from mountianeering and rivers to shooting & driving my landy!! ...It's all good :)

..............btw, what forum do you run?