good night foxing

simon6ppc

hi guys.a few nights ago i wanted to go out foxing.so first of all i went to check the zero on my sako 6ppc rifle at 120 yard.thats the first picture.feeling confident i went out just after dark. after 2 hour i ended up wi three foxes shot, all were under 200 yard.the 3rd one was a bit mangled so avnt shown the picture.

post-56146-0-27641600-1346449947_thumb.jpg

post-56146-0-34607300-1346450004_thumb.jpg

Edited by simon6ppc

• 2 weeks later...

Nice grouping Simon, and well done on the 3 fox's....if i may ask without sounding rude,

why the small text, ??? and your finger nails need scrubbing :lol:

orite pal,, just got home from work and like you do,didnt ave chance to wash mi hands,lol, had to check mi zero before it went dark..... Edited by simon6ppc

You do well do beat that grouping mate, top drawer,

Atb

Flynny

to be honest flynny the 6ppc rifle is a dream to shoot,its a benchrest round, very very accurate , on good days i do under inch groups at 300 yards, very good fox calibur as well.,plus i reload my own and ave spent years trying to master it...

to be honest flynny the 6ppc rifle is a dream to shoot,its a benchrest round, very very accurate , on good days i do under inch groups at 300 yards, very good fox calibur as well.,plus i reload my own and ave spent years trying to master it...

orite flynny thats one of my best groups ive shot with the 6ppc when wind,bullet and my self are on form. and the other picture is the ppc bullet at the side of a 22.250..

post-56146-0-27385500-1347654421_thumb.jpg

post-56146-0-62012700-1347654445_thumb.jpg

Edited by simon6ppc