leeds chimp

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For $120,000 I think those images will cover the cost of the Nikon 1700 lens.

Security?? Have a look... You'd need to empty a small town for them...

pic_02.jpg

pic_03.jpg <<<< That DoF is incredible, I would just like to add.

pic_05.jpg

pic_10.jpg

Was the shot I was thinking of

Falcon_den.gif

Edited by LondonLuke

She should have known better really!!! Not long after her brother in law gets his todger out and its all over the press. So she gets her baps out. Now a nasty cynical *** may say she wanted a bit of publicity too. I don't have a problem with any woman that wants to get a bit of fresh air to her bits n pieces. The royals know the press are everywhere watching them so if she doesn't want the public oogling her jubblies she should of kept her top on!!!

What would happen if I climbed over your garden fence and took pictures of your wife topless? You would probably phonee the police and I would get arrested. Everyone deserves their privacy, think the press need to give these people a break.

What would happen if I climbed over your garden fence and took pictures of your wife topless? You would probably phonee the police and I would get arrested. Everyone deserves their privacy, think the press need to give these people a break.

Me and my wife are not really famous enough for anyone to care!!! And i never said they didn't deserve privacy but it is obvious that in there position they will get none as has been said they are the most photographed couple in the world!!!

And what would happen if you climbed over my fence???

I am sure my dogs would be happy to see you!

I havent seen any evidence yet of any physical intrusion, a decent long range lens took those photos i am sure they had enough bodyguards on the property to stop anyone climbing over the fence.

Wot a load of pervy chavs you are.

His mum dies being chased by the same type of photgrapher, the British press is offered the photos and declines, so the frogs print them.

For me they should be treated to a horizontal blade sharpening session at madame guillotine and think themselves lucky.

Perhaps better still, the female chief executive should be made to stand at the Louvre for 24 hrs in all weather, similarly clad.

Everyone personal bits are there own and any 'invited' guest - only, royal or otherwise.