Helice, ZZ Shooting

bakerboy

Sorted

Definate 5 already coming the saturday evening so we will be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the sunday extravaganser (yeah right) :drinks:

Hi Alan

You are on the list plus friends.

Let me know where you are staying, and if I can I will get over to meet you and maybe have one or more of that Brown Frothy stuff you get in a pint glass

Edited by bakerboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on the date I'd love to give it a go.

Hi Tim

The date is the 14th October 2.00 start.

If you want to come early you can shoot sporting

I am away on holiday on Wednesday returning on the 7th.

If I am slow on responding, that will be the reason

Terry

Edited by bakerboy

What a shame, I'm in Barcelona with the missus that weekend. Do let me know if you're going to have another day, it looks like great fun from the videos.

Shame, have a good time and keep in contact

Terry

Am i on the list??

How many are on the list so far??

cheers

You are on the list and the numbers are at 25.

I am on holiday from the 26th returning on the 7th October, so do not panic if you do not get a response.

Cheers

Terry

Tom you are on the list with Big robert.

When are you going to get him on Pigeon Watch? ???

Dont know Terry, he keeps an eye on it but hasnt signed up. To be honest he doesnt do a lot on the computer stuff like online forums or facebook etc.

Sorted

Definate 5 already coming the saturday evening so we will be bright eyed and bushy tailed for the sunday extravaganser (yeah right) :drinks:

Where abouts you staying? If you fancy it could come down for a beer or two with you.

Dont know Terry, he keeps an eye on it but hasnt signed up. To be honest he doesnt do a lot on the computer stuff like online forums or facebook etc.

We will have to impose a Fine for every Pigeon Watch event he attends whilst not a member :hmm::lol:

Where abouts you staying? If you fancy it could come down for a beer or two with you.

I now have a full house on the Helice 24 people (Leedschimp get your name down quick to confirm your space)

If you would like to be on the reserve list please let me know asap.

I will be on Holiday from the 26th returning on the 6th October, so do not panic if you do not get a quick response in that time.

Thanks everyone for your interest, we can always do another if this is a success, but it will be early in the spring of 2013 for everyones comfort although it is all undercover, but open to the wind.

• 3 weeks later...

Good darts Terry - great day out, nice to see the usual suspects and nice to try something new (as they say, try anything once apart from incest or Morris Dancing).

Again, well done Terry, without do-ers, nothing would ever get done.

EDIT:

The trophy was a nice surprise :yahoo:

Edited by Mungler

A thank you to Terry for organising the day, and also to Claudio and Teresa for giving up their Sunday afternoon to accommodate us. A very good turn out and plenty of smiling faces especially Mungler who won with 14 ex 16 plus 2 after a shoot off with Darren and David686. Helice is a very entertaining discipline and I reckon there's a few converts out there now.

Mary took a lot of photos with her iPad and when she's worked out how to upload them to photobucket or another hosting site I'll post the link.

A great day was had by all that attended, thanks for supporting the event it makes it all worthwhile.

A big thankyou to Mary Mrs Philr for scoring and Ben Huffhuff for helping with the trophy.

The A1 Shooting Ground really looked after us and have offered to do it all again and next time we can have a Saturday.

As we did not shoot as many targets as we thought Claudio has refunded the difference £200.00 plus, what would you like me to do with this money? put it towards the next Helice day, donate it to Different Strokes, this years PW Charity, or organise a DTL,UT,OT. day at the A1. Answers please from those that supported the day.

Andy "Mungler" you were a worthy winner :good::yay: well done to Darren (non PW) and David 686 who were chasing you.

And now for the scores we shot 16 targets (more next time out).

Mungler 15x16 plus 2 shoot off :yahoo:

Darren (Non PW) 15x16 plus 1 shoot off

David 686 15x16 0 in shoot off

Dangerous dave 13x16

Evil Elvis 13x16

Bakerboy 12x16

Philr 11x16

Countryside Lass 11x16

Fatcatsplat 10x16

Hitclays 10x16 SUPPORT THE NORFOLK FLUSH 25th NOVEMBER

Barry (Non PW) 9x16

Nick (non PW) 9x16

Shutemytee 8x16

Blowin 8x16

Huffhuff 8x16

Mike Burton (non PW) 8x16

Ferguson Ton 8x16

Blackla 7x16 PHILR ASSISTED

Svend (non PW) 6x16

Herrplinker 5x16

Gary (non PW) 5x16

Sal (non PW) 5x16

Robert feather in law (PW Voyeur) 2x16

Stuart Mackay 1x16

Edited by bakerboy

Great day and very well organised.

I've unknowingly been past the ground loads of times and never knew it was there.

It's on the list now and does the nicest coffee of any clay ground.

On a point of order though, I only missed one target today and that was the first one of the day. I'm defo up for another go at it.