Helice, ZZ Shooting

bakerboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worse for wear I didn't make shooting today, turned up eventually to what looked like great fun and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Apologies again to Terry and co!!

Here's the proud winner

28A4A9D0-DAF5-4F0B-BC19-1DF1615E05B0-5609-000002BB10B19504.jpg

Edited by Cosd

I think we should give the money to Cosd, i was clearly worshipping the Mung...not ********** him off!!!!!!!!

Great day, Unfortunately for me I enjoyed it too much!!!! I NEED to do it again!!!! First 5 birds straight, with first barrel!!!!! I thought here we go!!!! Was robbed by the one that got knoecked over the edge in the competition by my second shot lol!!!

Great afternoon, the Essex Mafia Showing the rest of the Watch how to do it lol!!!!!!!!

Well done Tel BUT..................................................................................can you please order some warmer weather for the next one!!!!!!

Not last. Result!

Many thanks again to Terry for organising and Mary for scoring. And thank you Ben for the goose(!) which caused quite a stir when I got home.

My vote is for money to Different Strokes but I'm definitely up for another obscure shooting discipline afternoon – and more helice.

Edited by blowin

Thanks again Terry for organising, great day out with fine company, but from results sheet and to avoid the walk of shame, I clearly must practice this shooting malarkey a bit more (or take up stamp collecting)!

Would gladly attend if you get another one going and look forward to seeing the chaps and you at Norfolk Flush in November!

From my standpoint, put the remaining folding into the charity pot!

If you can sort out a saturday, and nice weather, oh and a nice bacon sarnie I may be tempted to venture south

Always wanted to try this but nowhere up here does it,

I believe the A1 ground is the closest to me even though its a fair old hike

:shaun:

I think there is a Helice ground in the Midlands.

Not sure I can sort the weather out, but a good Bacon sandwich and a great cup of coffe is easy.

I will keep you in the picture for the next time out , which will be on a Saturday.

Cheers

Terry

I think there is a Helice ground in the Midlands.

Not sure I can sort the weather out, but a good Bacon sandwich and a great cup of coffe is easy.

I will keep you in the picture for the next time out , which will be on a Saturday.

Cheers

Terry

Helice is also shot at Rugby & District Trap Club situated just off Junction 18 of the M1, which is the first junction south of the M1/M6 intersection so a bit further north!

Went down to the A1 Shooting ground today for another go at Helice. When I got there I was welcomed by Dangerous Dave and 2 of his friends who had also gone down to have a go at the Helice (Sneaky Devil) Dave shot well again, as he did on Sunday.

I had 15 with Dave and then went back a little later for another 15, this time shooting Gun up and having tighter chokes.

The second round was better than the firs,t but not by much, hitting just over 50%. I will be back again on the 30th for another go.

Dave went off and done some sporting, I went for a cup of the A1's super Coffee and a toasted sandwich, had a lovely morning in nice weather, what more could you ask for.

Different Strokes for me

Well done :good: I have just had one of my employees had a stroke - he came in to work & one of my first aiders raised concerns, I asked him to bring him in to the office & we both assessed the FAST guidance & it didn't add up to stroke symptoms - we decided to send him to GP but as an afterthought we took him to A & E - stroke confirmed & hopefully we caught it in time & he can be phased back to work (whatever had happened it was overnight before he came/drove to work) If in doubt A & E