BT internet

lurcherboy

After being disconnected 15 times in the last two hours and not being able to talk to a person rather than a recording, I give up, **** BT sideways the w******.

Rant over, Laters chaps :whistling:

LBavataryellowzx5.gif

I have been with them for @5 years and last month I looked at my Cable/phone/internet bill and thought that £59 was too much. :good: :look:

Phoned up to cancel my TV and phone and spoke to someone in customer care. Ended up getting the lot for £24, which is £6 cheaper than a new customer deal. :look:

G.M.

I am not sure if any other Broadband providers are much better.

I am with Freeserve/Wanadoo/Orange and they do answer the telephone, but thats when the problem usually begins.

I have educated more visitors from the sub continent in basic computer knowledge, than I have had fried breakfasts.

They appear to be reading from a script, as they always suggest exactly the same remedy for all problems.

Fortunately, things don't go wrong very often....................Oooops, I have now placed the kiss of death on my Internet connection and some terribly complicated technical problem will occur in the next 24 hours. :good:

LB, if you keep getting disconnected, it could be your telephone line.

I would also go round and make sure every thing is plugged in tight and that all your filters (if you use them) are OK.

stay away from toucan because they impose a cap if you use more than 1 gb per week, theyll knock down your bandwidth if they catch you downloading too much. Despite their advertising saying "unlimited downloads" and in their "fair usage policy" saying that it would be extremely unlikely to use too much. :drool::D:good: