Best mallard call?

wildfowler.250

I recomend imatating the call with your voice it does work quite well after practice mallard and gadwall love mine. And you dont forget to take your voice with you. :whistling:

Most of my workmates and fellow shooters think i could have a problem as i am allways making some type of duck noise.

I recomend imatating the call with your voice it does work quite well after practice mallard and gadwall love mine. And you dont forget to take your voice with you. :whistling:

Most of my workmates and fellow shooters think i could have a problem as i am allways making some type of duck noise.

Think! theres no "think" about it

I thought that skill had disappeared when all these fancy calls landed on our shores Albert. But there is a time and place for everything lol

I am but a novice,but learn very fast. Had some good mentors and soon learnt what works and what doesnt.Still working on my goose call. I do agree there is a time and a place. Tesco isnt one :no: .

Guest Fuzzy-pigeon

only advice i can say is get the one you get on with no point getting a call that you cant use....i.e. not create the right sounds or calls no point just blowing the thing if its just scaring the birds away

Had a sonderman for 4 years great single reed call very easy, feeding chatter and hail call easy to master aswel as come back call if blown correctly, I've got a double nasty and thinks its poor, well made call but the double reed kept locking up and had to alter the reed but the sonderman gets the vote !!

If you like Primos calls, just found a seller on ebay from the US with free postage to UK !!!

outfittercountry

I have ordered a scotch type call at a tenner less than i can get in uk and no postage.... now waiting to see what turns up :-)

cant lose as if not fit for purpose, will get cash back from credit card :-) and its under duty amount so no rip off admin charge from post office

Edited by nic

• 2 months later...

If you like Primos calls, just found a seller on ebay from the US with free postage to UK !!!

outfittercountry

I have ordered a scotch type call at a tenner less than i can get in uk and no postage.... now waiting to see what turns up :-)

cant lose as if not fit for purpose, will get cash back from credit card :-) and its under duty amount so no rip off admin charge from post office

Hi nic

Just read your post. How did you go on with the buy from outfittercountry. Is the call & their service ok, as I was thinking about a scotch shaker type & it does look a good price compared to others I have seen.