Got myself a job!

WelshLamb

Firstly, I'm sorry for the self indulgent post!

Gave up my job as an International trucker back in July, and decided to take the rest of the summer off. Well the money I'd saved over the last 12 months had finally just about run out so went out this week and got myself another international job :D

Start a week on Monday! Chuffed to bits :)

Well done girl, back of the net there ! hope you also get some shooting out of it too.

Fair play for driving abroad, ive never done it and it scares the poop out of me at the thought of doing it ! lol

Completely different world out there. Once you've driven abroad (in a truck at least) you won't want to be working in Britain again!

Thanks everyone for your nice comments :D:good:

So why give up the job in the first place ???

You ladies have a funny way of thinking sometime's :hmm:

Disagreement with ex-boss over pay and working conditions. Got back to the yard on a Friday, cleaned the truck out and didnt bother going back :good:

Decided I had enough in the bank to have a few months off, so thats what I did :D

Disagreement with ex-boss over pay and working conditions. Got back to the yard on a Friday, cleaned the truck out and didnt bother going back :good:

Decided I had enough in the bank to have a few months off, so thats what I did :D

done that before, nowt much worse than a bad boss Edited by GRAM71