Remington 870 express 12 gauge

Remington 870 express

£325

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Mint Condition northwich, Cheshire
Pump Action, 1/2 Choke, -, 28" barrels
Remmy1 Remmy2 Remmy3

Description

remington 870 express in immaculate condition,complete with box and paperwork etc,resin bodywork,only had about 500 shells through it may do a straight swap for 12 bore o/u to use on pigeon no baikals or rubbish.

first to see will buy or swap.

This gun is being sold by Pigeon Watch member pigwig. Message them here

Just checked up and i did sell the gun to a guy from northwhich and not Yorkshire he pulled out of the deal at the last minute,so to be fair if its the same gun then its fine by me to use the pics,they are a great gun so dont be put off.

Edited by gemini52

as per my last post for everyone who seems so interested to get involved i am not from yorkshire and i have owned the gun for more than two months,that is all that i said and they are both facts but whey hey nothing unusual on here people gettin involved when its none of there buisness cocking up a perfectly legitimate sale thread,but feel free to check my other topics or posts,nobodys had a bad word to say about me but i am sure all you that like to view the adverts sections and chipping in how your third aunt ,twice removed new somebody who once owned one of these guns and it was ****,but with no interest whatsoever about buying it will continue to ruin peoples posts.

rant over.

as per my last post for everyone who seems so interested to get involved i am not from yorkshire and i have owned the gun for more than two months,that is all that i said and they are both facts but whey hey nothing unusual on here people gettin involved when its none of there buisness cocking up a perfectly legitimate sale thread,but feel free to check my other topics or posts,nobodys had a bad word to say about me but i am sure all you that like to view the adverts sections and chipping in how your third aunt ,twice removed new somebody who once owned one of these guns and it was ****,but with no interest whatsoever about buying it will continue to ruin peoples posts.

rant over.

I dont care about other peoples opinions,its the fact that you used my pictures with out running it past me first,if you had,it would have saved all the hassel and losing a possible sale. And by the way read my last post and lets draw a line under this Edited by gemini52

dear gemini52 my last rant was not aimed at you but everyone else that jumped on board throwing there two pence worth in when it does not involve them,its a pity most of them dont do more shooting out in the field instead of spending all there time on here shooting down people who dont deserve it any way no hard feelings and the gun has actually sold today no problems.

a pity most of them dont do more shooting out in the field instead of spending all there time on here shooting down people who dont deserve it

while you may have been the original purchaser of the gun from gemini so the gun in the photo may have been the same gun, the fact is they are still several months old. when something is advertised it is only fair to use current photographs so that they are a true representation of the gun as it is at the time of sale... ive been stung myself on a recent online gun purchase (not from this website) so i believe its only fair. but apart from that,m you used someone elses photographs without permission and theft is theft.. simple

dear gemini52 my last rant was not aimed at you but everyone else that jumped on board throwing there two pence worth in when it does not involve them,its a pity most of them dont do more shooting out in the field instead of spending all there time on here shooting down people who dont deserve it any way no hard feelings and the gun has actually sold today no problems.

Nice one glad it worked out ok,

it seems like kiffy is a perfect example of what i was saying cos looking at some of his previous topics and posts he doesnt

have much idea about shooting so as i say try and get out a bit more instead of spending all your time on here chipping in to things that have nothing to do with you whatsoever.

and as for a true representation of the gun at time of sale it was.

Edited by pigwig

this will be my last post here as i do not wish to drag this on, i openly admit i have little knowledge of shotguns. but have over 20 years experience of shooting, buying my first gun in 1989

i do find it amusing though that at no point in this topic have you openly apologised to gemini for the theft of his photographs.

try and get out a bit more then you may get some knowledge ,two things i find amusing are1 all this is now a hot topic with over 600 views ,but only two of you are whinging(not gemini52) and 2 as regards apologising to gemini thats between me and him like i keep saying ,nothing to do with you

so this is my last comment on the matter please get your own life then i can carry on with mine.