personal question.What do i do for fun?

Albert 888

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I would see what she is like and how she comes across but I don't think I would mention it not that you should be ashamed of it but you no what there like poor fluffy bunnies etc, when I met my woman I just said I was in to fieldsports and left it at that, good luck with it mate.....

I think I would see what she is like and how she comes across but I don't think I would mention it not that you should be ashamed of it but you no what there like poor fluffy bunnies etc, when I met my woman I just said I was in to fieldsports and left it at that, good luck with it mate.....

Ok thanks.(I go shooting quite a bit at clays and targets). Will leave out gods creatures for now.

Bring up clay pigeon shooting, if she responds positively continue on course with game/pest shooting, if not, leave it at clay pigeon shooting.

Yes this is the way i will play it. Had a bit of bother a few years ago with a vegan. Was going very well untill my so called mate decided to spill the beans about my hobbies. Needles to say he too had no luck.