Spaniel pics from today

ollie

Well due to man flu today I was fit for nothing other than spending time in the garden with the dogs. So I thought I would take a couple of pics of my babies:

DSCF0297.jpg

Dinky my black cocker, now 14 weeks old.

DSCF0301.jpg

DSCF0302.jpg

Dawn the springer is now 3 & 1/2 years old. It must have took me 10 mins to get both dogs posing like this :lol: , Spaniels you've got to love them :thumbs:

butter wouldn't melt . lol lovely pup ollie

Don't be fooled by the looks mate, he is a little terror. The Springer is as good as gold though.

My little cocker is about the same age. Have you started much training yet?

Mike

Just have him sitting and staying. Also have him retrieving a bit, but prob won't start anything formal until the Spring.

Hows the cocker working out, What ways it breed? I took a dog last year and swore it will be the last cocker in my kennel!!

Can't mind the lines mate. It is the first Cocker I have had and I must say the thing is mad as a box of frogs, but I am looking forward to the challenge of training him.

Can't mind the lines mate. It is the first Cocker I have had and I must say the thing is mad as a box of frogs, but I am looking forward to the challenge of training him.

Challenge is certainly the right word! Mine was good as gold on his assessment with a pro traininer, did everything i asked him to do first time pretty much and even some things he had never done before.

Following day, take him out for some training and he was a little monster!!! More interested in mousing than any instructions from me lol!

Challenge is certainly the right word! Mine was good as gold on his assessment with a pro traininer, did everything i asked him to do first time pretty much and even some things he had never done before.

Following day, take him out for some training and he was a little monster!!! More interested in mousing than any instructions from me lol!

:lol: :lol: