Embarrassing Moments (whats yours)

Mr Rizzini

Just had a memory of an embarrassing moment I had and would love to hear a few from PW members.

I had went into a shop to buy a pair of sunglasses for my holiday which was a few days away and when I got home and put them on to see how cool I looked I realised that they where broke and decided that I would bring them back to the shop the following day, So next morning I went to the shop and explained to the girl on the counter that I bought the day before but couldn't find the receipt etc and I proceeded to point out the till I paid for them at. She then said that those tills were closed yesterday and I replied that they sure were not as that was where paid for them. Things went back and forth for 15 mins or so and by this stage I had spoke of how I wasn't stupid and knew what till I paid for them at and that it was opened the day before. Security had come to the heated situation and the circle began again, after another 15 mins or so he said "Are you sure you didn't buy them next door ?" The penny dropped and I then realised I had been shouting my mouth of in the wrong shop and the shop which I had bought the from was infact next door with an Identical layout of the shop I was in.

I tell you there was one seriously red face and a lot of apologises lol

Edited by Mr Rizzini

never had one cos i,m totally perfect :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could alway's polish up on you capitals at the start of your sentence's Mr Perfect etc :good:

tumblr_m3z6dbXuGx1r2f0eto2_500.jpg

Last Sunday I picked up a shotgun and tried to shoot a moving target with it. I've never been so embarassed in all my life!

I do that everytime I go out so you shouldn't be to embarrassed mate

I have a few!

Firstly was when I bought a pair of nice Carhartt work trousers which I promptly tried on when getting home. My other half quickly prompted me to take her to Tesco. I chucked some shoes on and off we went. I seemed to be getting A LOT of admiring glances at my rather funky new multi-pocketed 'action trousers'. I was feeling pretty chuffed for the first 30 minutes of our supermarket shop. That was until my other half fell about in fits of laughter and quickly ripped off the huge 12 inch long, 1 inch thick sticker right down the back of the leg, announcing to the whole shop my waist size and inside leg measurement. Not to mention the fact I was swanning around in shop fresh trousers, unaware they were still labelled up! Beyond embarrassing! I have more.....

I have a few!

Firstly was when I bought a pair of nice Carhartt work trousers which I promptly tried on when getting home. My other half quickly prompted me to take her to Tesco. I chucked some shoes on and off we went. I seemed to be getting A LOT of admiring glances at my rather funky new multi-pocketed 'action trousers'. I was feeling pretty chuffed for the first 30 minutes of our supermarket shop. That was until my other half fell about in fits of laughter and quickly ripped off the huge 12 inch long, 1 inch thick sticker right down the back of the leg, announcing to the whole shop my waist size and inside leg measurement. Not to mention the fact I was swanning around in shop fresh trousers, unaware they were still labelled up! Beyond embarrassing! I have more.....

brilliant mate keep them coming

went to Formby point for a walk amongst the huge sand dunes.....an hour in i was busting for a pee,there was no one around but i decided to climb to the top of a huge dune to make sure i wasnt upsetting anyone by peeing.........got near the top of the dune in the middle of nowhere looked around no one there,got the old fella out,mid stream.......dear old granny came over the other side of the dune...she said dont worry love ive seen it all before

mikky

...and there's the time I thought I'd been wrongly charged on some health food **** from Holland & Barrett. Sure I'd been fiddled I went back into the shop, barged to the front of the long queue and argued my case with the trainee cashier. In his panic he allied the manager, who after a protracted and rather public argument showed me that I'd have been better off keeping quiet since he HAD made a mistake, but in my favour. I then had to pay the difference in front of the bemused crowd! Beyond embarrassing and the some!

Edited by Salty

....oh and did I mention the time I was at work and I got a call from the plum on reception saying customer X wanted a quote from some work. Knowing this particular customer already had prices for our services I replied "what the duck, ducking *********, they know we have issued them with prices! Jesus!" .... Followed by long silence, followed by "hello?" .... The customer had been put straight through to me....AWKWARD!

Edited by Salty

Just as I drove up to my girlfriends house I saw woman take something off her doorstep and walk off with it.

What's that you are taking?

Nothing!

Yes it is I just saw you take something!

It's just an Avon catalog.

Never mind it's just an Avon catalog, you shouldn't just go round stealing things!

I'm the Avon lady!

Oh. :o

Yeah thanks. Reading this back and realising how many hundreds of other "moments" I've got in store I am inclined to think that maybe I'm the new Frank Spencer or Alan Partridge!

No wonder. I laugh so much, it's that or cry in a sobbing heap! Gotta love the memories though!

I'm going to stop now as I've just realised I've got enough material to write a best selling book or maybe get a TV series out of it. Sorry guys!

Just as I drove up to my girlfriends house I saw woman take something off her doorstep and walk off with it.

What's that you are taking?

Nothing!

Yes it is I just saw you take something!

It's just an Avon catalog.

Never mind it's just an Avon catalog, you shouldn't just go round stealing things!

I'm the Avon lady!

Oh. :o

Avon is a pain in the Andy Cole lol

Think Salty you are a walking embarrassment lol

Edited by Mr Rizzini

Once walked into a very rough pub to meet a freind ( got there way before freind) not long after opening time,never been in there before. Some of the regulars (picture the star wars bar), were as rough as they come. Tatoos spelled wrong on their foreheads etc, pitbulls at their feet all smoking weed etc etc. It went deadly silent as I walked in, walked up to the bar and ordered a pint. Rather than finding a seat first I decided to go over to the jukebox just to have a look through the songs on it, not to actually put anything on. Anyway 10 mins later the locals were once again just chatting with each other around there little tables with their pitbulls and tabs etc when all of a sudden the jukebox kicked in ( my hand up high on one side of it, my other hand holding a pint whilst I looked at the artists songs etc) Karen Carpenters voice bellowed out-and I could feel their eyes burrowing into the back of me and heard the words' who the ****'s this'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

The barmaid later told me that every 20 mins the jukebox made it's own selection.

Edited by zeroin

In a fancy restaurant toilet in London and I was pretty drunk.

Seen a bloke walking towards me so I've side stepped once, he followed, side stepped twice, he followed again.

Looked up and laughed while acknowledging the synchronisation and bang! I walked into a mirror!

I was trying to side step my own reflection haha.

What a bell!

In a fancy restaurant toilet in London and I was pretty drunk.

Seen a bloke walking towards me so I've side stepped once, he followed, side stepped twice, he followed again.

Looked up and laughed while acknowledging the synchronisation and bang! I walked into a mirror!

I was trying to side step my own reflection haha.

What a bell!

Brilliant hahahahahaha

About 25 yrs ago my best mate died and at the pub after we were having a few and the topic got round to women and I told my brother that I fancied his sister in law as she was fit , the beer flowed all afternoon and she came up again in conversation . he told me she was baby sitting for them that night and why didn't I ring her up and see how it went .

Some beer later I was told I rang her up ( vaguely remember ) and told her in explicit terms what I wanted to do to her , it went hazy after that and I woke up next morning at my brothers house , his wife telling me that my wife had rang as I hadn't returned home from the funeral.

Went home pretty quickly and she wasn't impressed with me , later in the day my brother rang killing himself laughing , telling me that his sister in law couldn't baby sit last night and the old spinster across the road had stepped in at the last minute .

I kept away from the house for a while .

Once walked into a very rough pub to meet a freind ( got there way before freind) not long after opening time,never been in there before. Some of the regulars (picture the star wars bar), were as rough as they come. Tatoos spelled wrong on their foreheads etc, pitbulls at their feet all smoking weed etc etc. It went deadly silent as I walked in, walked up to the bar and ordered a pint. Rather than finding a seat first I decided to go over to the jukebox just to have a look through the songs on it, not to actually put anything on. Anyway 10 mins later the locals were once again just chatting with each other around there little tables with their pitbulls and tabs etc when all of a sudden the jukebox kicked in ( my hand up high on one side of it, my other hand holding a pint whilst I looked at the artists songs etc) Karen Carpenters voice bellowed out-and I could feel their eyes burrowing into the back of me and heard the words' who the ****'s this'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6inwzOooXRU

The barmaid later told me that every 20 mins the jukebox made it's own selection.

sounds like it was a nice place lol

Once on holiday I got caught short needing a number 2 in no uncertain terms, running through the streets found a mosque with literally seconds to spare, found the public convenience manned by an old man and a young sidekick minding what looked like a row of holes in the ground about ten of them all in plain view of these two with no sign of any separators ! Whilst quickly assessing the situation I figured this must be a sign of brotherhood or something noble so rushed up to the furthest one and set to.

The younger chap came up shortly after enquiring what the hell I was up to; not an entirely logical question as you could still hear I wasn't finished :lol: :lol: , errrrrr why I said?

This is for number 1's :cry1::sick: ....................you need to go over there :lol: . Nothing has topped that since.

I some how managed to trip both me and my girl friend up infront of our college at the very end of the day. She went flying on her back and I went flying on my front... She also had a skirt on and there were a load of people walking behind us too haha!

was only about a month.

I don't get that last bit. Have you missed something out?