Credit where it's due and heart felt thanks!!

Spook

Just wanted to say thanks to two of the guys on here who have gone out of there way to help!!

Wabbitbosher and smig4373 have got to be two of the most genuinely helpful people I have ever come across. They both went out of there way to help me and neither would take anything for it.

So if you see anything advertised for sale by these two, buy it - safe in the knowledge that it's going to be better when you turn up to look at it than the advert sugests. The both of them are top chaps to speak to and you really do get the feeling that nothing would be too much bother for them.

Thanks to the both of you for your help!! And the 9mm and 6mm are great!! :good:

yeh had great service from mr bosher a while back ,buying a gun off him mentioned id got my grandads ww1 bayonet n would love a scabbard for it .b4 u know it he,s pmd me to say hes got 1 and posted it out b4 id payed 4 it .top bloke most xcellant service :good: :good: :good:

Doesn't surprise me one bit, top blokes the both of em!!

I too can not speak highly enough about Mick. I bought a Laurona shotgun of him - just going by his description. Mick was more than helpful getting it delivered to be picked up for me from the game fair and when it got to me 9The same day) it was in fact much better than he had described it and a really wonderful bargain - And he had added/included a full set of chokes with it which wwere not originally included in the advert, and all for the same original advertised price.

Hat's off to Mick and all other members as honest, generous and helpful as him!!!!

It would be nice to see many more posts like this one praising other members for their help and honesty.