Day out with Les....

jmj121

Had day out with Les ( leslie harold gedge) yesterday !!

post-47182-0-23795000-1354653884_thumb.jpg

Went out with Les, Super sharp shooter and the Guys yesterday morning, the geese were on the lake the noise was amazing !! we all waited for the dawn...... But they decide to fly out in the other direction. huh.png there must of been 400+

Still we tried and "what" can you do when they don't want to play !!! We went and tried some crows and pigeon's but also they dident want to play, but the guys did wack a few.... so all in all not to bad a day..

So we packed up and headed home.... sad.png

Les passed on this goose he shot earlier in the week, so we did not head home empty handed, got home and plucked it and have a look at what treatment Les gives to Geese... thumbs.gifthumbs.gif

IMG_0576.jpg

great to meet up with Les' and his mates again and looking forward to heading back up north as soon as we get the call from Les.... Cheers mate !!!! bye.gifbye.gif

Edited by jmj121

To be honest it's people with little if any permissions that sing his praises....he will take anybody out and let you shoot anything!!!! I shoot over in Leeds with a mate and all we hear from farmers is if we see him or his crowd of followers to ring the police as they are more often where they shouldn't be...or they ask us if we have seen him near there property...one guy had seen him with large dogs at 4am...now I've never met the guy but his reputation speaks volumes...and I know for a fact he used another name when stopped by a land owner and asked what he was doing...that's why he's been removed from pigeon watch.

To be honest it's people with little if any permissions that sing his praises....he will take anybody out and let you shoot anything!!!! I shoot over in Leeds with a mate and all we hear from farmers is if we see him or his crowd of followers to ring the police as they are more often where they shouldn't be...or they ask us if we have seen him near there property...one guy had seen him with large dogs at 4am...now I've never met the guy but his reputation speaks volumes...and I know for a fact he used another name when stopped by a land owner and asked what he was doing...that's why he's been removed from pigeon watch.

Well that's not the case when i have been out with him, i have always been to the same land and personally met the landowner on the last occasion. As we had to drive over part of a golf course to gain access. I would like to suggest that you make an informed statement about him and his friends "after" you have met them ? and no go on hearsay.

But i do respect your own opinion.

Edited by jmj121

To be honest it's people with little if any permissions that sing his hpraises....he will take anybody out and let you shoot anything!!!! I shoot over in Leeds with a mate and all we hear from farmers is if we see him or his crowd of followers to ring the police as they are more often where they shouldn't be...or they ask us if we have seen him near there property...one guy had seen him with large dogs at 4am...now I've never met the guy but his reputation speaks volumes...and I know for a fact he used another name when stopped by a land owner and asked what he was doing...that's why he's been removed from pigeon watch.

Here we go again slagging Leslie off , the bloke has plenty of permission most off yorkshire so has no need to be poaching any where may be your jealous ? The photos of game were taken on a malfunctioning mobile phone simple has that has for saying people only like him because they have no land rubbish I have 500 acres plus off my own plus also shoot nppc , the reason they banned him was because he tried to stick up for him self against all the bully boys.so back off and get your facts right and thank your lucky stars leslie doesn't sue you for slander the guy has helped more people young and old to shoot simple has that. Having plenty off land means you are doing some thing right .

Here we go again slagging Leslie off , the bloke has plenty of permission most off yorkshire so has no need to be poaching any where may be your jealous ? The photos of game were taken on a malfunctioning mobile phone simple has that has for saying people only like him because they have no land rubbish I have 500 acres plus off my own plus also shoot nppc , the reason they banned him was because he tried to stick up for him self against all the bully boys.so back off and get your facts right and thank your lucky stars leslie doesn't sue you for slander the guy has helped more people young and old to shoot simple has that. Having plenty off land means you are doing some thing right .

Well, hang on there nelly. So, what im lead to believe, is that there is EVIDENCE showing that he shot out of season. That evidence can be used in court. If he was to take legal action for slanderous remarks, then surely we could counter sue him and have proof to back it up? Talking legal action when all you have to go on is what you are told isnt the right thing. Chill out Petrocelli. Im sure in a court of law you and les can argue your point.Also noticed on FB he seems to have 2 pages, whats that all about? why would he need to change?

Well as here iam said "here we go again". The people who know everything without know anything are back! I respect everybody who have met Les and have their own opinion. Fair enough. The ones though that are from far far away and haven't even got a clue were Leeds is on the map, never mind who Les is, should simply keep it for themselves and go out and shoot a pigeon or two instead of slugging people they don't know off. I have been out with Les on numerous times, and I have met a number of farmers on our visits who simply knew who he was. I have found him honest and very helpful WITHOUT EVER asking for a penny or anything in return, unlike some other very "respectful" members on here that trying to make a leaving selling shooting to the desperate.

My comments apply to everyone who is in Les’s position. It’s not fair to comment on people you don’t know. Especially the ones that can’t defend themselves.