Yoggy

They got my new jacket to me in a week, all for £2 more than their standard delivery.

And with the option of paying the taxes and everything on their website so it goes straight to you without getting snagged in customs i'd say the service is very good!

Thats great, thanks Mat........did you get one of the Cabelas own branded Jackets??. As thats what I`m looking at along with Bibs and a few other things!! :innocent:

Thats great, thanks Mat........did you get one of the Cabelas own branded Jackets??. As thats what I`m looking at along with Bibs and a few other things!! :innocent:

I got the same one as this, but the parka version which they dont seem to have anymore!

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Clothing/Mens-Hunting-Clothing/Mens-Waterfowl-Hunting-Clothing/Mens-Waterfowl-Cold-Weather-Clothing%7C/pc/104797080/c/104748480/sc/104681880/i/104059080/Herters174-FowlTech-Plus-Waterfowl-Series-3-in-1-Jacket/1218246.uts?destination=%2Fcatalog%2Fbrowse%2Fclothing-mens-hunting-clothing-mens-waterfowl-hunting-clothing-mens-waterfowl-cold-weather-clothing%2F_%2FN-1101013%2FNs-CATEGORY_SEQ_104059080%3FWTz_l%3DSBC%253BMMcat104791680%253Bcat104748480%253Bcat104681880&WTz_l=SBC%3BMMcat104791680%3Bcat104748480%3Bcat104681880%3Bcat104059080

I've found it to be a very warm jacket so far, i went out in some very heavy rain the other day and was perfectly dry in it!

I plan to get some chest waders from them and a bag eventually!

I have a lot of cabelas clothing. Love it. Very strong and it all suits the time of year it is made from. Plus I definitely rate the postal service !

If anyone gets chance I would highly reccomend going to the shop in america..

I went when I was 10 and loved it ! Everywhere you looked was something different. They are also fond on their stuffed animals haha. Bears and coyotes everywhere

My Cabelas gear all come free from a guest gun who visited me but I would not hesitate ordering direct from USA. Yoggy become sole agent for Cabelas in this country, I would pop by (if your not flooded) and get gear.

Now theres an idea Graham!!!!!!!!!!. I could pack my Postie job in and do something I enjoy!!! :D

Thanks for replies, all positive I`m glad to hear.......I`ll be placing an order. :good:

• 2 weeks later...

So is it OK to post commercial links on PW nowadays?

If the link is a commercial business and the person is not involved in anyway with that business then its OK.

Or the link is not in direct competion with PW then this is also OK.

I stand to be corrected if I`m wrong. Posting a link to show me what Jacket Mat had bought I personally cant see a problem. :/

Anyway, I`ve placed an order so I eagerly await my goodies!!!

Edited by Yoggy

Well, exactly a week after ordering my Herters insulted jacket arrived....really impressed with the service and tracked my jacket every other day.....also really impressed with the jacket itself. toasty warm tonight whilst walking the dog in -7!!.

Will definately be buying again....ta for the heads up lads!! :good:

Well, exactly a week after ordering my Herters insulted jacket arrived....really impressed with the service and tracked my jacket every other day.....also really impressed with the jacket itself. toasty warm tonight whilst walking the dog in -7!!.

Will definately be buying again....ta for the heads up lads!! :good:

Hey Yoggy, how did the jacket actually insult you ?? :lol: Dont worry we will get um for you <_<

They do give damn good service! I need to order some chesties from them!

This reminds me to go clean the weekends mud off my jacket :lol:

You haven`t gone and got your new Herters mucky have you mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey Yoggy, how did the jacket actually insult you ?? :lol: Dont worry we will get um for you <_<

Dammit I ment insulated!!!!!!! :P

Edited by Yoggy

Yoggy, If you have seen the animals of the Serengeti National Park in the water-holes after the droughts on those wildlife programmes ??? Yes Matt does get covered in mud even in the cleanest of places.

I look forward to the 16th then Mat!!! :lol:

I ordered a set of there warrior 2 waders on the 17th of January and they came today so well happy going to try and get out at the weekend and give them ago see how warm they keep me. Will let you know how I get on with them.

Yes definately John, Was looking at a pair of waders myself.

Yoggy, Grahams right, Matts always wallowing in the mud. The reason he's not had much luck yet is because he's laid there with cucumbers in his eyes. He'd be better going to a spa day for a mud treatment :lol:

Be careful if your having a trip out with him, it gets abit worrying when he asks for a head and foot massage :no: