a fox that nearly got away

camokid

hi all

well after the lovely weather over Christmas i was left very disappointed as i had a nice thought of being off work and getting plenty of shooting in but much like the rest of you that didn't happen.

i did manage one short trip out last week in between showers and a stalk yesterday.

the hour last week was very wet but ended well with a nice fox im man enough to say i missed him first time round. i clocked him in the lamp i dropped to the ground to take the shot i looked in my scope to find it water logged i tried to wipe it but made it worse i took a blurry shot that didn't pay of i watch the fox get to the hedge i decided to run after him with the attitude of "i aint letting him get away with that" i got to the hedge to find him 50 yard out lets say he didn't get away a second time lol

sne6wi.jpg

Edited by camokid

Nice one Andy, and well done to you for admitting that you missed with the first shot. I suspect that there are not all that many on here that would openly admit to that.

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

Under the circumstances (Lying in a waterlogged field) should we now start calling you "Wet Leg" or something similar? :lol:

Nice one Andy, and well done to you for admitting that you missed with the first shot. I suspect that there are not all that many on here that would openly admit to that.

Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!

Under the circumstances (Lying in a waterlogged field) should we now start calling you "Wet Leg" or something similar? :lol:

i prefer soggy knob pete. lol the christmas break was good thanks the kids loved it hope you had a good one and not too much plonk

Well done mate had two last night and popped out before dark just for a quick look about but nothing, back at work Friday so will be out next wk now !!! Keep it up :good:

how do mate hope your keeping alright.. two in a night was that a dog and vixen?? they should be linking up soon