Gun re bluing

ddanby111

Hi guys, just wanted some advice, just bought a Caesar guerini but there is a 8mm long scrape on the barrels, does anyone know who can re blue them to a good quality, I have contacted richardH numerous times but he doesn't bother responding... Never mind.... So does anyone know of someone else.. Cheers

Tolerant arent you - he's changing jobs and moving house at the moment so a little tied up.

What's it to you, what your saying is pure rubbish pal, I've pm him 3 times over a week and when I logged on to his profile he'd been online that day, so close your pie hole pal, it doesn't take 30 seconds to send me a yes or no answer or even send me a reason and a phone number for next week....

Here here it's one of my biggest hates I get it all the time with people who want work done they say they want to go ahead you give them your details and then nothing a simple message saying they have changed they mind is common courtesy it also makes you a bit paranoid when you have given your address and sometimes even your bank details and as you you can see from there profile they have been on!!!!!!

Edited by straightshooter1

Yea I'll use them to be honest... Just don't know why he advertised that he does bluing and won't return my messages... Joker

Hang on a moment now, you asked for a quote in December for a Maxus which I gave you, you responded with simply "45 plus post, ok ill bear it in mind mate".

You then sent me messages on 5th, 6th and 7th of Jan asking for a quote for the Guerini and when you could book them in?

Today is the 8th and while I can only apologise for not seeing your messages sooner as Alistair mentioned I am moving house and expanding into a bigger workshop unit so things are busier than usual.

Either UK Gun Repairs or Manchester Airguns will do an equally good blueing job but you may well find they are equally busy.

Richard

What's it to you, what your saying is pure rubbish pal, I've pm him 3 times over a week and when I logged on to his profile he'd been online that day, so close your pie hole pal, it doesn't take 30 seconds to send me a yes or no answer or even send me a reason and a phone number for next week....

You're an angry man aren't you. Frankly, if i was Richard i wouldn't have anything to do with you

Hang on a moment now, you asked for a quote in December for a Maxus which I gave you, you responded with simply "45 plus post, ok ill bear it in mind mate".

You then sent me messages on 5th, 6th and 7th of Jan asking for a quote for the Guerini and when you could book them in?

Today is the 8th and while I can only apologise for not seeing your messages sooner as Alistair mentioned I am moving house and expanding into a bigger workshop unit so things are busier than usual.

Either UK Gun Repairs or Manchester Airguns will do an equally good blueing job but you may well find they are equally busy.

Richard

I'm also still waiting for reply's to PM's sent last oct/nov and dec ?

OK , OK , ladies and gents lets not blow this topic out of proportion , I'm sure if you contact people on various ways on the Internet and don't get back to you ASAP they have a good reason not to do so yet, we all have family's and jobs to attend to as well.. We're all fellow shooters don't forget :) :)