young black lab bitch needs a good home

TJ91

Have a young black lab (22months) here.

I took her in after a family friend was in a car crash, she was getting passed around the family and I agreed to look after her, she has been with me 6months now and has been a great companion in the house and out in the field.

She had no training at all before I got her but she os now starting to progress well, have had her out beating, roost shooting and fowling.

She has done some very good retrieves on pigeon and pheasant. She has still got a long way to go but unfortunately i am not in the position to keep her on.

I have no papers for her nd do not know her breeding but she is a stunning bitch and very keen..a little to keen at times but as expected with a young un.

She has not had any serious training but has picked up on a lot, she is keen and a very clever dog. She lives inside with me and is great with other dogs nd kids of all ages, my nephew (5) is always chasing her around and hugging her (squeezing!)

I think with abit more time she will make a great hide dog and/or beater.

I do not want any money or anything, just a loving home and regular updates would be great.

I am located near Scarborough north Yorkshire.

Hopefully someone can help you out pal, I would love to take her but to far to go and the wife say's NO!

Good luck sounds like she's had a rough start and needs to settle now.

She has not had the best start in life bit she is now a very happy dog with bags of energy and potential.

Just want her to go to a good home where she can settle and enjoy a life in the field.

So sad to see her go but I am very happy with the home she has gone to.

A great family for Jessy to join!

nice to meet you again joe :good: jessy has fitted in just great with my lot and settled in already :good: she will be very well cared for :good:

It's nice when things work out fine in the end. I hope Jessy goes from strength to strength in her new home. :):good:

i certainly hope so she isas bright as a button :good: now i have a big black ball of energy and a small black ball of energy bouncing off each other they have been around the back garden up and down like a pair of nutters doing 100 mph :lol: 3 year old patterdale and a 22month old lab my old boarder lakeland terrier trying to keep up but its easer to stand and watch