Help wanted re gloves

amishboy

I want a pair of gloves I can use for hunting/gutting/fishing as I don't like my hands covered in blood, guts and gore when prepping a catch for the pot.

No, I wont wear Marigolds!

Does anyone have any advice as to what brand and style I should get to gut rabbit, pigeon, fish etc?

Obviosly they need to be flexible and thin but stil have good grip.

Any ideas?

Lawson

:friends: I'm with this guy, always have a cpl of pr in my game bag.

I also keep a box of disposable gloves in the boot plus a box of babies wet wipes from Tesco's. The wets wipes remove all sorts of grunge so heaven knows what they're doing to babies bottoms!

I use the free ones you get when you fill the car up with diesel, just grab a hand full when at the pump!

I also keep a box of disposable gloves in the boot plus a box of babies wet wipes from Tesco's. The wets wipes remove all sorts of grunge so heaven knows what they're doing to babies bottoms!

have you seen what comes out of babies bottoms? That stuff breaks every single COSHH rule known!

Is it just me or do other people have no problem with standing on a pheasants wings and puling the breast out, squeezing a rabbit's guts through his bum, chopping a fishes head off but can't stand the guts on ones hands? strong>ression.gif

Edited by amishboy

• 2 weeks later...