your going to love this homemade crow decoy

stubby

With something like that, maybe you could get a few seconds of fame on Fieldsports Channel?

Ive already had that, got a mention along with links to my utube channel on my homemade night vision,

saying that, perhaps they would give me a monthly slot on all my Dexter moments of homemade stuff,lol

OK, don't laugh, but whenever I'm out shopping with the Mrs I'm always thinking of other things, and outside of the box, so when we went into wilkinson's and I saw this little fella on the reduced shelf at £2.00, the cogs started whirring.

battery operated, by pressing a front paw, ears flapped and tail wagged, whilst blasting out some stupid tune

http://youtu.be/sNo3nS26FB8

so, back home in the shed, I thought it may take a day or so to covert, it took just over an hour, cut out the speaker, cut the base out from a plastic crow decoy, put the dogs head inside the body of crow, with slots for the ears, the spike for the crow went straight through dogs head, then cable tied it on nice an tight, the ears become wings, OK, slightly smaller than crows wings, but I'm hoping the movement alone will make that not matter, the eyes that I cut out the dogs head, then stuck to the tail, to try and look like an animal the crow is feeding on, then a bit of black spray.

will have to extend the push switch with a bit of black speaker cable, around 20yds, so I can activate it from a distance, and using it along with the primos crow caller I just bought, I'm hoping to get a few crows

http://youtu.be/Vub3yOKir5E

Been watching for a realistic life sized soft toy bunny, not found a one yet. My idea is to cut its belly open remove some of the stuffing and replace with out of date sausage and mincemeat. Lay the thing out in a dead bunny pose and see what happens. May even garnish the 'guts' with a drop or two of red sauce.

as yet I haven't had a chance to get out and try it, but may get a chance tomorrow afternoon,

it would be good, as we can then do test's on a few different things that others may find interesting

we have the go pro 2 on a homemade chest mount that cost £1.20 to make, rather than the go pro version at £35

will be using the new mossberg hushpower 410, so peeps can see/hear how quite it is

and of course, the crow decoy/pet dog/frankenstien, along with my new primos crow caller

Brilliant (Darren - I thought that voice sounded lightly familiar)

Perhaps a couple of crow feathers glud to the ears?

once we have a crow, I'll dry the wings and cable tie whole wings to it, maybe a few pheasant feathers stuck on the tail end,

was hoping to test out today, until the Mrs pointed out no rabbit in the freezer, :no: suppose I'll have to go lamping instead :rolleyes: