Yodel

westmids1987

Hi just a quick warning to try to avoid this 'delivery' company if possible,waited in all day yesterday waiting for a package (iphone from carphonewharehouae),kept track of it via their online systems when it suddenly stated 'failed delivery calling card left'.

Contacted them online and on phone and they stated the parcel had been returned to depot,i said ' ill collect then' sorry actually its still on the van, 'turn the van around then? we can't do that the van isnt in your area (i live within 10 miles of the depot),10 mins later ive had enough and drove to the depot and package is waiting??

Had a quick google and it seems the company has very poor reciews by many people,the worst bit was the lies,why they didnt just say yes you can collect is beyond me.

Rant over

They are absolutely terrible, we had a couple of bits delivered by them before xmas. First one turned up and the box looked like it had been savaged by a bear, contents broken. Second one got left outside our house in the rain so was soaked through by the time we got home. Cancelled my order in the end, hopefully the companies that use them will get fed up of all the complaints and move to a different vendor. They must be really cheap if they can perform so badly and still be in business!

They are terrible. Twice I have had goods not delivered by them and both times the driver had forged a signature of my wife. Shame I am not married and they spelt my surname wrong. I would never ever use them.

I have had to collect goods from their depot in coventry and they are only slightly less useless.

beware this company.i returned a parcel to amazon.i waited for the refund into my bank account after 2 weeks i spoke to someone at amazon ,who informed me that yodel had not collected the parcel.i told her i had the proof of collection,and after an hour of speaking to several people last one a manargeress .

i finally got my refund.

also another order which they said was delivered wasnt.no card was put thru the door this case is still ongoing.

dont touch them :no: :no:

My package ( clothing from Sports Direct.com) was 'delayed', but actually left on a shelf at their warehouse. I asked could I call down for it (7 miles way) and was told '24 hr notice was required so they can get it ready for me'! Finally had it delivered this morning. I could'nt chose the courier as this was done with S.Direct.

They are awful. I asked them to leave a parcel at the depot for me to collect and after a long trip there was told that they had accidentally sent it out for re-delivery. The contents were perishable and in the end I had to abandon it as they would have gone off by the time they could have solved the problem.

My package ( clothing from Sports Direct.com) was 'delayed', but actually left on a shelf at their warehouse. I asked could I call down for it (7 miles way) and was told '24 hr notice was required so they can get it ready for me'! finally had it delivered this morning. I could'nt chose the courier as this was done with S.Direct.

Thats what they told me but i turned up anyway and was willing to stay there untill they gave me my package,i think the person who i spoke to on the phone had contacted them as it came across as if they were expecting me

dont get my started on these pack of ****ers, i once had a knock at the front door on my house, and i only use the back door [ooo err] so went out back and stood at the gate, guy chucked the parcel 15ft and over my gate to me and i caught it thank god and he walks off, i shouted do you want a signiture and shouted over his sholder 'NERRRR' .. tosspot :lol: