Garden Stalking?

Birx

I'm not a "Pro Stalker" or anything like that, I'm just a beginner so I have a couple of questions to ask - I've never used decoys for deer stalking, are they very effective, how many would I need and what sort of pattern would be most effective. and of course where can I get some please? :rolleyes:

**** i thought i was on hunting life then fellas.......(its like this on there)....you know nothing fella i was doing this before rigger boots and tracky bottoms came into fasion..you know nothing fella its a way of life..(taken from hunting life)

I can't comment on The Hunting Life Forum. I got banned after a bit of a do with a couple of members accused me of being an anti when I mentioned about poachers with running dogs on one of my permissions :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Shame really, there were some interesting view points! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was recently asked to shoot some deer on someone's land. Always reluctant to turn down the opportunity to be paid for shooting deer, I accepted. When I arrived at the ground though, I was very disappointed to discover it was nothing more than an old ladies back garden, surrounded by roads, and neighboured on all sides by ground my friend had the stalking rights for. I would practically have been shooting deer out of her kitchen window.

What would you have done? (Being a responsible stalker I declined)