Quentin Wilson ,warranty wise

monster1971

Ok you lot probably already know this but after all the lies and bull that I have had from the above over the last month I just had to warn anyone who has even had a thought about buying one.

Do not under any circumstances give them any money they will find any excuse to not pay out as I have found out to my cost.

Just a heads up

i had a fault come up over xmas and booked the car in the new year after reporting the fault ,my mot ran out shortly after the fault occured ,as i didnt have mot cover as well as the £400 standard cover they wont pay out .i now have a £2300 bill for work that they firstly agreed to pay for until the mot renewal came up .they have been looking for an excuse and now they have one

yeh they are lying tur..wouldnt pay when the caliper seized on my rear brakes as its a non essential part,wot loony came up with that carp.brake caliper non essential mm im quite happy to call it essential.380 quid later wouldnt go near em with a sh.. covered stick