how was the shooting show?

contrysports

My cousin is really into airsoft and I know he was at the show. The money they spend on their kit is amazing, and some of the stuff they do is a bit OTT.

One reason it gets such a big following is that there are plenty of ex military involved, taking part.

I wouldn't bit at all suprised if a lot of the high end stuff especially the night vison is ex military.

Really? Are there actually ex military involved? Or are they people who claim to be ex military?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when i was having a cuppa i overheard a lot of them talking and they are all ex sas or sbs which i found amazing.

I have no doubt at all that they were the guys who sorted out the Libyan embassy siege and the same guys who were blowing up scud sites in the gulf and saving the military police guys from the Afghan mob....they probably have regiment tatoos to prove it as well.

I have no doubt at all that they were the guys who sorted out the Libyan embassy siege and the same guys who were blowing up scud sites in the gulf and saving the military police guys from the Afghan mob....they probably have regiment tatoos to prove it as well.

And the t shirts

I too put in a complaint to the show organizers regarding parking, access, exits ect, i got a very detailed and fair explanation including the head mans personal phone number. Its clear they want this to be the best indoor show in the country. Its always going to be a bit of a test in a new venue but i think they are sincere when they tell me that they have learned from this and will make changes next year. I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt and go again as despite the problems i had a great time and got some bargains.