Hides,Design,Pop-ups,pic's

ditchman

Noticed recently the number of questions about hide design...if any of you are using pop-up hides and have pic's of them in use please post them....as soon as i figure out how to resize my photos i will post pics of my hides in the field, they are nuttin fancy , just nets an' sticks, post your pic's so the newbees can see what everybody is talking about...........

ditchman

i bought a roll of the summer stuff you have got and used a bit to make a large poncho out of it, i use it during the summer in the late afternoon when time is short and work is long !

some great pics you boys......really important to dress the hide if you have time..........keep em coming.....lots of food for thought.......

I like the snow one Tightchoke, good design, blending and stability :good:

Thank you, it's actually the same hide that is at the back of the set up in my first picture with Hatsanman shooting from within, it's made from the same material as MOD Camo Jackets and keeps the wind off in the winter. I just dress it with other nets, in this case it was some white netting that I acquired from a place I used to work at!

how the heck do you re-size photos that are too big...apart from cropping them ?

email it to yourself and then save picture . that resizes it

microsoft used to have a resize tool for xp and then all you had to do was right click your image and then choose resize

job done

but can`t find it on there web site anymore

my be someone else can

email it to yourself and then save picture . that resizes it

microsoft used to have a resize tool for xp and then all you had to do was right click your image and then choose resize

job done

but can`t find it on there web site anymore

my be someone else can

thanks for that...........i can cope with that

cheers