Partner in labour

chady

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No second and strangely the first was a lot more easier

No end of different things like the size of her bump it was tiny the first time not like now and she was never sick first time but she suffering from it bad this time

But after this ill be on the chopping block lol!!

Good luck bud! Went for the first vowed never to go for another lol. Her sister went for the second. She loved it, no aspirations to have any of her own so she glad to have witnessed it.

Karpman

It's not very peaceful and relaxing is it lol

Take her for a drive round your permissions. That should start something off. If it don't then hit the gas over the bumps. That should take her mind off it for a while. Typical of women, no consideration. Make sure you take your gun and you can do a bit of foxing while you there.

At the cost of bringing a sprog up it might be a bit difficult to shove it back up for a few years though. Still whilst she is looking after the sprog you can sneak out with your gun to get on with the real business can't you. Get some sleep while you can.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

it might be a bit difficult to shove it back up

Having been at my son's birth 7 weeks ago, I'd love to see you try that!!!

Oh, and don't try the extra stitch joke with the surgeon or midwives

You'd better pray he sleeps better than my wee boy ;-)

JF

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like my first 8 years ago. A week overdue, went in first on the Friday night, released saterday morning, back in saturday night, born Sunday afternoon.

Only bright side was that it, she was born on Mothers Day, so nice present for the Mrs.

Partner in Labour? Get her to jump Ship and go UKIP :lol: :lol:

You are in the opposite boat to what I was in. My lad was born very premature! He was about the size of a bag of flour. His hands were smaller than my the tip of my thumb and he was was having trouble breathing. It was around two weeks before we could bring him home. I remember it like it was yesterday. No REALLY! It felt like no time has passed but he is 18 this year :no:

Time passes by MUCH too quickly and all those precious moments don't last forever so make the most and take LOADS of pics.

Best of luck to you n your missus and hope you hear the sound of little lungs soon :good:

Thanks Geordie!!

Know my first child is five now and don't know where that had gone. He was born two weeks early.

It must have been worrying for you I new some one in a similar situation as you and it was very upsetting.

But like you every thing is good now and I am glad it's all good for you.

Now you spend all this time wanting them to come then they get to 18 and you want em to ****** off out lol

Thanks Jamie

Well she just had sweep.

Dose not look good membrane to thick and in wrong place or something like that....

So booked in on mon for induction!!!!

And guess what!!!!!

Mon is my birthday!!!!!

What a present that will be!!!!!! Yay