Recommendations for a weakling

shootinfishin

What will she shoot? CLays? Trap, Skeet, sporting? Pigeons? Game Fowl,? Bit of everything?

20g with 21g carts is just more cost to feed than a 12g with 21g carts................... all others being equal....It needs to fit and the muscle will develop, a well handling gun wont feel as heavy as a poorly handling one and adding some weight (lead) to the stock of a light gun can on some cases help (reduces the felt recoil and makes the gun "feel lighter"

BTW this thread is useless without photos! Oh and serious point if she is well endowed a good sports bra!

Edited by HDAV

Hi guys!

Managed to finally bug the mrs into trying a few shots and she enjoyed it so time is of the essence lol

She finds my shotguns too heavy/difficult to shoulder.

Even my pump action was a bit much for her + they are all 12g and there's not a pick of meat on her!

So until I fatten her up or get her to the gym (fat chance) excuse the pun.

Can anyone recommend a really light gun for teaching a lady?

Was thinking 20g or 410 but its more about the weight as the kick she'll get used to.

My model 23 nearly dropped her on her **** lol

I started a similar topic a few days ago about my wife taking up clay shooting , so on Sunday just gone I was having a conversation about what was discussed in this forum and just by luck one of my fellow shooter uses a Beretta ultralight delux 12g , as soon as I held it ,wow I couldn't believe how light it was , I had a few shots with it using my 28g very manageable recoil so i tried out some hull 21g huge difference very little recoil. He paid £1300.00 for it s/h .