PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im thinking that dodgy looking bloke would put £10 on beating you by at least 10 clays and who ever wins hands it to the charity :yes:

He may even offer another £5 that even his lad beats you and again hands it to the charity :w00t::P

yeah come on phil, money where ya mouth is :) oh aye, don't forget to do the sweep

should be a pound for every clay difference Rob

Edited by Paul223

I'm booked into the premier inn. Did anyone miss on the plan and end up booked into the travelodge? Like has been said by others, I also don't see much point in venturing half a mile down the road to go to the other chains pub!

Edited by Canis

good stuff thanks - the pub/restaurants are normally pretty good that are next to Premier Inns - hence why we book in there for the charity shoots.

and the pub link

http://www.tabletable.co.uk/tabletable/our-pubs/leicester/forest-park/menus.html

are we having pre evening drinks at the hotel as not sure how much home brew to bring?? :innocent:

Three more sign-ups for the South :good: Welcome to the team huffhuff, Dave_B and Vika_B :good: A couple more potentials as well.

For anyone on the sidelines, just over 12 hours left to sign-up if you're hoping to shoot you must register now or you will miss out! It should be a great day :yes: Squads should be up on Thursday :good:

I've just signed.

I'm driving up on the day.

If anyone wants a lift (up on the day and back on the day) from Essex then let me know.

Deny Essex has a raffle prize to send up, he lives at West Hanningfield If I recall.

I will contact him and see what he can do.

I've just signed.

I'm driving up on the day.

If anyone wants a lift (up on the day and back on the day) from Essex then let me know.

Well done Mung, can you convince FatCat to come with you?

Apparently you only need 1 voucher per table :good:

So its not per person

:shaun:

it's just in case get split up tho as better off with it as might not all order at the same time

Will have to wait for the southern lot to do their hair, make up,fake tan and decide what to wear