PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some local Knowledge for the ones staying over,

There are two hotels in the Leicester Forest East area (both in Hinckley Road)

If you are staying in the premier inn at Leicester Forest east the pub you should be looking at that is right next door is called the Forest Park.

I will attached the link for you

http://www.tabletable.co.uk/tabletable/our-pubs/leicester/forest-park.html

The Red Cow is a pub further down the road and has a travelodge next door to it.

I have attached the link for the Red Cow also incase some are staying in the travelodge

http://www.vintageinn.co.uk/theredcowleicesterforesteast/

All the best and see you on the day

Dan

Edited by Fudge40

The red cow us about 2 miles away, seeing that most of us are staying at the premier inn ,makes sense to meet there :yes:

After our meet ,greet and eat there we can hit Leicester city's night life :good::yes:

was only me (and my none PW mate)that went into the city centre last year.... most there were too old....

Well I'm making an executive decision for me, (not really a drinker so going round the towns nightlife has no great appeal)

I find it daft to book into one place, with a pub and eaterie, to then meet and greet at another place with a pub and eaterie

Im at premier Inn Forest East, (with Table Table attached)

So thats where i'm meeting and greeting me, you are all more than welcome to meet and greet me there....

*There are other hotels available for those that wish to venture further afield :good:

:shaun:

Edited by shaun4860

Well I'm all ready for next weekend now, not managed to get any practice in due to work and family but sure ill give the southern softies a run for their money.

Did any one find out who that dodgy bloke pretending to hit a clay was. Must be a southerner

Im thinking that dodgy looking bloke would put £10 on beating you by at least 10 clays and who ever wins hands it to the charity :yes:

He may even offer another £5 that even his lad beats you and again hands it to the charity :w00t::P

Im thinking that dodgy looking bloke would put £10 on beating you by at least 10 clays and who ever wins hands it to the charity :yes:

He may even offer another £5 that even his lad beats you and again hands it to the charity :w00t::P

:good: :good: :good::lol: