PW NvS Charity Shoot 2013!

Teal

2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.pngorchidLogo.gif2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png

Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot - Saturday 1st June 2013 @ Grange Farm Sporting Clays

The Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot will be at Grange Farm Sporting Clays in Leicestershire on Saturday 1st June 2013! The shoot competition will be 100 birds (Sporting discipline), and is open to people of all abilities. Last year the scores ranged from 24-96, and the total raised for last year's charity (Different Strokes) was more than £4,300 with much of it raised on the day :yes:

* This year we will be raising money for Orchid Cancer who raise awareness, sponsor research and provide a range of support services to save lives from testicular, prostate and penile cancers.
* The cost for the shooters taking part will be £50.00 - £15.00 of this going directly to the Charity  :good: (the other £35.00 is what Grange Farm Sporting Clays charge per person).
* Bacon roll and tea / coffee provided when ground opens (included in price)
* Prize giving and charity raffle at the end of the shoot!
* To attend the Charity Shoot, you will need to send PAYMENT in advance this is now OPEN but will close a couple of weeks prior to the event. We suggest payment is made EARLY to guarantee a place.

Registering for the day

Paying via Paypal can be done using the button below (the extra £1.70 is PayPal's fees) Payment can also be made by Bank transfer or Cheque (save PayPal fees!)- please PM Teal for details.

Further Details
* Squads of around 6 people will be arranged prior to the day
* This event will be open to CURRENT Pigeon Watch members only 
* Money will be IN ADVANCE, no one will turn up and shoot on the day.
* Shooting start time is to be confirmed, but will be around 10am
* Each squad will have their own guide and scorer - whose decision is final
* The AVERAGE SCORES from the top ten shots from the North and South will be calculated and the highest team score will win the day.
* There will be a CHARITY raffle at the end of the day, please PM me information about donations - I will be setting up a new thread in due course.
* There will be a prize-giving, announcement with plenty of time for banter before departure

All details of the day and current entrants will in due course be updated and added to the Pigeon Watch Charity Shoot Website (thanks Petethegeek and Nickbeardo)

2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.pngorchidLogo.gif2013PWNorthVsSouthLogosmall.png

Edited by Teal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks all who have paid via PayPal and bank transfer received :yes:

I was speaking with Pete earlier, and we should have confirmed shooters on the Official website at some point in coming days (subject to his workload) :good:

I'm in again for this one, (have foregone a Compak shoot in Portugal in order to attend, how's that for devotion to the cause)..?? :innocent:

I will be honoured to be appointed Captain again for the South contingent, subject to Teal's approval, and let's hope for a big entry this year, so we can raise loads of dosh for this very worthwhile cause.

This event is very much open to all comers, don't be put off if you've not shot clays before or feel you're not up to entering a competition, as long as you can handle a gun safely you will be made very welcome amongst a friendly crowd of guys and gals of all levels of ability, most of whom are not regular clay shooters, so hopefully they'll be plenty of new faces this year..??

See you all on 1st June, I predict good weather this year... :yes:

Cat.