Qatada is here to stay

oscarsdad

Here is a man, holding the British public and Government up to ridicule.

If the law needs a change - then change it. Get rid of him and if the European Court of Human Rights thinks we have failed to take account, perhaps they could gives us a stiff warning on cardboard.

It has become pathetic.

spot on Gordon!! this guy is making a mockery of the country and its legal system and legal aid is paying for it!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The normal civilised rules of society do not apply to scum like him and all the other preachers of hate...I want a safer environment for my grandchildren to grow up in, England should be safe for them, not a haven for those that would destroy all we and our forefathers have striven for. They are cynically using the very rights they would seek to destroy given half a chance. If this makes me an extremist in your view then so be it. In my opinion there should be no tolerance for what are vipers in the nest !! I will not engage in further discussion, I have stated my views...end of .

Are you employed as a headline writer for the Daily Wail, per chance?

J.

Rubbish. No it doesn't. He is not saying "kill the unbeliever" etc, he does not have extreme views. Simply saying get rid of the dangerous terrorist who is threatening innocent people is not extreme, it is sensible.

Calling (preaching) for the deportation of a hated individual against the specific direction of one of the highest courts in the land marks someone as a pretty radical, hate-driven, extremist to me.

Precisely the type who needs deporting if you apply his own argument.

J.

Edited by JonathanL

It is well known that the indigenous population are less involved in religion generally these days, I'm not sure why but the hypocrisy of the Catholic religion in knowingly leaving peadophile priests to carry on their dirty deeds might be a contributory factor. Religion and its followers have been the cause of many deaths over the history of this planet and no doubt will continue to do so while left unchecked.

Just out of interest. Who would you class as indigenous to these Islands and why?

J.

I say shove the leering scumbag on a plane to Jordan and pay the fine that we'd get from the ECHR - thats probably a lot less than he costs us anyway and if we get chucked out then so be... set up our own more sensible British Human Rights act. That would send a message to all the other scummy mummies who might think about defacating on their hosts.

Edited by Dave-G

I say shove the leering scumbag on a plane to Jordan and pay the fine that we'd get from the ECHR - thats probably a lot less than he costs us anyway and if we get chucked out then so be... set up our own more sensible British Human Rights act. That would send a message to all the other scummy mummies who might think about defacating on their hosts.

+1 :good:

If we did that then what argument would you put up if the government decided that the law didn't apply to you as well? There isn't one as far as I can see.

J.

The ability for a government to manipulate the people through fear and anger is oh so apparent in this thread , its scary.

The ECHR was greatly influenced and created by our grandfathers generation:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Convention_on_Human_Rights

The Convention was designed to incorporate a traditional civil liberties approach to securing "effective political democracy", from the strongest traditions in the United Kingdom, France and other member states of the fledgling Council of Europe

Our ancestors might be rolling in their graves, but if they are they probably are because of peoples inability to hold their principles true and simply abandon them at the mere mention of the scary word "terrorism"

I think we should simply try him for sedition and treason in this country - that law still carries the death penalty.

At the 11th hour and 59th minute offer him the alternative of deportation to Jordan.

Since we could predict the outcome from the former why not just carryout the latter - soon ?

Here is a man, holding the British public and Government up to ridicule.

If the law needs a change - then change it. Get rid of him and if the European Court of Human Rights thinks we have failed to take account, perhaps they could gives us a stiff warning on cardboard.

It has become pathetic.

And i will tell you what these lefty shysters will say, for every case like quatada, there are 1000s of examples where our beloved human rights act have protected people. Well i am afraid that is rubbish, i am no different now than when i was born, i dident need this act then, i dont need it now. We already have rights, its called the ******* MAGNA CARTA, i suppose these ***** think their human rights rubbish has the standing of the magna carta, it's not fit to wipe its anus.

I think we should simply try him for sedition and treason in this country - that law still carries the death penalty.

At the 11th hour and 59th minute offer him the alternative of deportation to Jordan.

Since we could predict the outcome from the former why not just carryout the latter - soon ?

He isn't British though, is he?

Besides, it doesn't carry the death penalty. The death penalty for all offences was abolished in November 1998.

J.

Unfortunately for this man, he has become too high profile.

If nothing can be done to remove him, he will be held up, by the opposition, as an example of the Government's failure to govern.

I think something will have to be done, just not quickly enough for 99.9999999999999% of the population.

cant the government go the other way with this and say we dont think your upto anything so your free to go, then put him in the same position as everyone else, no police protection and a 26,000 cap on benefits. Alternatively isnt there something that says a country cant knowingly harbor terrorists. If the UK wanted to get rid I bet they could really.

why does everybody want him deported ???, this guy has freedom of speech, is keeping fat cat lawyer,s in a well paid job, he is just using the laws of this country just like all the scumbags who

rob the state and dont work do, i think he is a very clever man

he has not broken the law, so why deport him, let him produce more children and give them all benefits, isn,t that what half of you all voted for with this pathetic government ???

he is welcome to come and live with me,,,, i will inform the police of a missing person within a week

PROBLEM SOLVED

The normal civilised rules of society do not apply to scum like him and all the other preachers of hate...I want a safer environment for my grandchildren to grow up in, England should be safe for them, not a haven for those that would destroy all we and our forefathers have striven for. They are cynically using the very rights they would seek to destroy given half a chance. If this makes me an extremist in your view then so be it. In my opinion there should be no tolerance for what are vipers in the nest !! I will not engage in further discussion, I have stated my views...end of .

+ :good:

I don't support homosexual marriage either ....I suppose you'll shout homophobia now !! :no:

A moderate statement on a view about homosexual marriage albeit one that I don't agree with and a cry to flatten mosques are two very different things. Fact of the matter is one could end you in front of the mags.

Edited by guest1957

A moderate statement on a view about homosexual marriage albeit one that I don't agree with and a cry to flatten mosques are two very different things. Fact of the matter is one could end you in front of the mags.

If your going to be JonathanL's understudy at least get your facts straight ! I called for the demolition of mosques, not a "flattening" as you state. The definition of each is quite different, :ermm:

Edited by Gunnerbob

+1.. :good:

If your going to be JonathanL's understudy at least get your facts straight ! I called for the demolision of mosques, not a "flattening" as you state. The definition of each is quite different, :ermm:

What;s the difference between you, and a Muslim extremist wanting demolition of churches in an Islamic country? other than your religion.

What;s the difference between you, and a Muslim extremist wanting demolition of churches in an Islamic country? other than your religion.

Yaawwwn !! You're beginning to bore for England.....you can't in all honesty want to be seen as a supporter of this moron ??? that's how you are coming across....

I'm off to bed now.....argue more tomorrow... :lol:

I think a Muslim extremist wants a lot more than just demolition of churches they want every non Muslim Beheaded

Let them do what they want in Islamic countries its not our problem